Building enclosure tips

.75 mdf- about $10 per sheet, coarse thread drywall screws, liquid nails, weatherproof silicone sealant, fabric or paint, spray glue, drill and table saw or circular saw are good to have, also, I like to use a rotozip to cut the hole for the sub(s). Always predrill before screwing together....

Well he didnt buy a DCON, so thats not helpful.
Your spec sheet that came with your sub has recommended box sizes, then u make make the box whatever shape you want. Although rectangular is most common

You can use this site to get your final numbers

Subwoofer Enclosure Calculators, Fraction to Decimal, Parallel, Series, Port Length and Volume Calculators
How did I come up with that? LOL

hey, OP do you still need help? I must have read to many posts that day! I can give you some help with your Polk sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.