You name the sub, I build the box

I cant figure out how to sketch in the thickness of the wood.
use the push/pull tool to get the width of the wood.

if your tring to do the rabbit cut pv audio made on the drawing it looks like he made two panels and placed them side by side to give it that look.

i though about buying a rabbeting bit and some berings. but then i tryed the table saw just before i went to HD to get them and i can do the same cut all around that i can do with the rabbeting for the carpeting. so i saved me like $40,
but then im like i could use the rabbeting bit to flush mount speakers like for 8" speakers and smaller it would come in handy.

for subs i just double baffle.

what ealse can i use a rabbeting bit for?
$40 for a rabbinting bit, ****, send me $40 and i will be glad to send you one.

But on a serious note, i will check with my dad, I get all my tools and bits at fisher lumber, he works there, actually i do too, but he is a salesman there so he gets me a good deal. I can check on a price for one for you if you are interested. Just pm me if you want.

$40 for a rabbinting bit, ****, send me $40 and i will be glad to send you one.But on a serious note, i will check with my dad, I get all my tools and bits at fisher lumber, he works there, actually i do too, but he is a salesman there so he gets me a good deal. I can check on a price for one for you if you are interested. Just pm me if you want.
when i said 40 buck i meant it with the bearing set. i have an account with home depot so i like to use it as much as possible.

i just wanted to know how many diffrent uses are there for a rabbinting bit. i guess ill just search the net. lol.

thanks anywais

yea just one bearing, i thought about that after i had already made my post. Ive never needed any other size bearings, but then again, the only thing I use it for is to building boxes. So if you will need it for other things, i bet it would be a good investment.

use the push/pull tool to get the width of the wood.if your tring to do the rabbit cut pv audio made on the drawing it looks like he made two panels and placed them side by side to give it that look.
No. I just made one panel and outlined that section and pushed it in like 3/8 of an inch or wte it is.

Si tienes un "dado bit", no necesita un bit de rabbeto. Pero quieres hacer otras cosas, el rabbeto no tenga un precio.
Basically in that broken spanish which makes no sense, the rabbet bit is good if you don't have a dado attachment for your saw, which I think that you do. But, I use rabbeting bits for far many things. Inseting woofers, etc.

If you have a table saw, you don't even need a dado blade. You can just move the fence over 1/8" at a time to get your slot cut as wide as you need //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

A ten or twelve inch sub, you pick the sub, I'll build it to spec (I need something to do anyway).

BMT-01.jpg

12" BMT

If you have a table saw, you don't even need a dado blade. You can just move the fence over 1/8" at a time to get your slot cut as wide as you need //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
**** this guy is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

And yes Mike, I had a subway club 12" w/ banana peppers this afternoon. Made about 6" of excursion out my ass about a half hour ago.

**** this guy is good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif
And yes Mike, I had a subway club 12" w/ banana peppers this afternoon. Made about 6" of excursion out my ass about a half hour ago.

Nope just old, and cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No I just mean the simplest but most worthwhile things I always seem to overlook //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif.

No I just mean the simplest but most worthwhile things I always seem to overlook //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif.
Me too, it was just a long time ago when it happened to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif When I was starting out I had to learn chit the hard way. Gore was yet to invent the internet when I was starting out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.