You name the sub, I build the box

Too late, it's already past time. Showrides is teh winnah.

Although I am building a TL and two BLHs this summer...

Allrighty smarty pants, how about something like this:

DeathStarSubwoofer.jpg

Well, while I wait to get my PM box back, I'll say that the design is almost finished and that you shouldn't expect any boxes this week or the next as I had emergency surgery and had all four wisdom teeth removed after i got an abcess, and then I'm going away next week. I'll keep in touch.

Alrighty y'all, an undisclosed member on here wanted to see what type of work I can do (heard good reviews (shut up Jmac //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif ) ) before he buys, so I figure I'll take a few days and make up a nice enclosure, carpeted and all. A ten or twelve inch sub, you pick the sub, I'll build it to spec (I need something to do anyway). Just let me know what driver, and then y'all can critique my work. Throw somethin out, nothin reasonable will be turned away.
-Dave
Make a tang band 6.5 sub do 150db

even a noob could do that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.