Wiring Help please

dont cut corners with your rca's and remote wire it will just cause you problems in the future. run the rcas from the back of the hu and same with the remote wire. its not very hard and doesnt take to long and will be well worth it in the long run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello I'm happy to have came across this forum as I'm hoping someone will help with this little bit of confusion I'm having and maybe save me some...
Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door...
You're the man. Give me your number so I can just call you the next time I have a question instead of having to make a post here. Lol. Thank you...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...

About this thread

b0mboms

b0mboms
Guam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Wingsfreak9