Problems with wiring harness HELP PLEASE!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Based off GM pickups of the same year (and that was GM), It SHOULD just be for the vehicle sounds that play through your stereo, such as the door chimes, and possibly alarm, don't recall what else, (but stuff you can turn off anyways). If you wanted to keep it, there is a module you would need to buy to connect inline to keep those noises going through your new head unit. You can always add it down the road if you are mid-install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
Will you post a picture if the LC2i as it is wired. How did you set the output gains of the LC2i? What is the max voltage gain input on the amplifier?
I feel like its a bad set(Low tier set) of RCAs myself. I use Stinger Zero Noise and 4000-8000 series without any issues. Dayton makes a nice set...

About this thread

WilliamK#24

CarAudio.com Newbie
WilliamK#24
Three Forks Montana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from