Which Cap Is The Best One?

what exact brand and model is your amp? what size wire do you have going to it? are you sure you have good grounds? is you amp hooked to the battery or a fuse box? (yes i've seen that done before) why don't you try doing the big 3?
I BOUGTH ON CIRCUIT CITY , TSUNAMI GAUGES IT WAS ONE OF THE EXPENSIVE ONE I THINK IT WAS FOR 850WATTS GAUGES

mazda what. you need to be more specific in all your answers. and lose the caps lock man
its a mazda 626 98

i dont know if the state has to do with all this u know the battery cause since i live in florida maybe the hot weather

I BOUGTH ON CIRCUIT CITY , TSUNAMI GAUGES IT WAS ONE OF THE EXPENSIVE ONE I THINK IT WAS FOR 850WATTS GAUGES
Im pretty sure you got the tsunami brand 4 guage wiring kit. should be more than enough for a 500 watt RMS amp. now, answer the other questions!

Do you mean that the rpm gauge jumps up a little bit when the bass hits? My car use to do that and I dont think its anything serious I had a cap and a yellow top at the time too. My cap kind of worked but I would definately do the big 2 first. My ma cap wouldnt hold its charge after being disconnected for a little while 5 hours or so. I ended up getting rid of it and putting my amp in my truck

you mean tsunami wire? what about your amp? what size is the wire? 3 page thread and we still don't know what the hell you are trying to run in your car.

its a mazda 626 98
just by the looks of that car, I can tell it wasnt engineered to run perfectly smooth like a mercedes. I think your car is just running normally and you have nothing to worry about. My car does this as well and has never failed me

Do you mean that the rpm gauge jumps up a little bit when the bass hits? My car use to do that and I dont think its anything serious I had a cap and a yellow top at the time too. My cap kind of worked but I would definately do the big 2 first. My ma cap wouldnt hold its charge after being disconnected for a little while 5 hours or so. I ended up getting rid of it and putting my amp in my truck
no they dont jump up they go down then up

"how does that make the situation better? instead of one battery to charge he would have 2. if he had an HO alt. and proper wiring i would say yea."

Not really, if you had 2 batterys itd put less strain on the altenator. JUST BECUZ IT DOES.

Are you going to bother answering the questions asked, or are you just going to keep on randomly throwing out answers to one question at a time?

"how does that make the situation better? instead of one battery to charge he would have 2. if he had an HO alt. and proper wiring i would say yea."
Not really, if you had 2 batterys itd put less strain on the altenator. JUST BECUZ IT DOES.

how does that battery get charged? the alt has to charge 2 batteries now.

jesus christ after reading through this thread i have gained a lot more respect for special ED teachers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.