Which Cap Is The Best One?

Yea it goes up and down a little bit but when u put the air conditioning it goes more downer and u can feel the car like shaking when u have the volume up and the bass hits.

1. well my car's RPM's are never the same when its idling, it varies all the time, regardless of stereo being on or off.

2. I also experience a drop in RPM's when I turn the AC on, and the lower RPM's make it shake during idling.

3. Maybe the car shaking is your bass? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yea it goes up and down a little bit but when u put the air conditioning it goes more downer and u can feel the car like shaking when u have the volume up and the bass hits.

you have serious electrical problems that a capacitor will not help with. a capacitor could make the situation even worse.

1. well my car's RPM's are never the same when its idling, it varies all the time, regardless of stereo being on or off. 2. I also experience a drop in RPM's when I turn the AC on, and the lower RPM's make it shake during idling.

3. Maybe the car shaking is your bass? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
THATS EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING TO ME EVERYTIME MY CAR IS IN PARKING OR WHEN IM STOPPED IN THE RED LIGHT , HOW CAN I FIX THAT?

what exact brand and model is your amp? what size wire do you have going to it? are you sure you have good grounds? is you amp hooked to the battery or a fuse box? (yes i've seen that done before) why don't you try doing the big 3?

what exact brand and model is your amp? what size wire do you have going to it? are you sure you have good grounds? is you amp hooked to the battery or a fuse box? (yes i've seen that done before) why don't you try doing the big 3?
I HAVE A TSUNAMI

Invest in grammar lessons before adding anything else to your setup.Go to autozone and have your alt tested, its free, and they can tell you if it's dying.
I DID ALREADY EVERYTING IS FINE . THEY JUST TOLD ME TO GET A BIGGER ALT

I HAVE A TSUNAMI

Do you see the other questions?

We need a model number on the amp also.....if you want help, you have to be able to answer some really basic questions, not just one out of the list.

Car? Amp model? Good ground? Size of wire?

Wanna turn off the caps lock, too?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.