Which Cap Is The Best One?

because my rpms goes up and down everytime the bass hits and i took it to the mechanic and the mechanic told me that everything is workin fine that i need to go to a audio place so they can sell me something for that problem.

my system is takin too much electricity and i need somethin for that.

Another thread on this? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

DO THE BIG THREE, YOU DO NOT NEED A CAP. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

a mechanic probably doesn't know much about car audio and doesn't realize the current these amps can draw. if your voltage is that bad a cap is not going to fix it. if you still insist on buying one, just buy the prettiest one because they are all the useless in your situation and you might as well get one that atleast looks good.

your RPM's change with the bass? that sounds like a serious electrical problem to me. I highly doubt a capacitor would solve your problem.
Yea it goes up and down a little bit but when u put the air conditioning it goes more downer and u can feel the car like shaking when u have the volume up and the bass hits.

go get a pvc pipe, but some caps on the ends, fill it up with sand. paint and design it anyway you please, and you have a capacitor. you can also right rockford or type RF or whatever the hell they put on them these days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.