What is a SQ Sub?

its not hard to build a couple boxes and make a subs sound decent enough.

people have won SQ comps with 9515s and solo Xs. nethier of which have low distoriton figueres with rated input.

its not hard to build a couple boxes and make a subs sound decent enough.people have won SQ comps with 9515s and solo Xs. nethier of which have low distoriton figueres with rated input.
See you are still not getting it. Do you think I'm putting anything close to rated power when critical listening?

no **** sirlock. thats why i told you go to sleep. you just contradicted youself. first they are good high thrown SQ drivers now you admit you put maybe 100-200 watts to the woofer to "sound good" why dont you listen and learn?

no **** sirlock. thats why i told you go to sleep. you just contradicted youself. first they are good high thrown SQ drivers now you admit you put maybe 100-200 watts to the woofer to "sound good" why dont you listen and learn?
Lol. There is a plus side. I can still turn it up if I want. That's a advantage those SQ based woofers don't have.

Multitasking.

Do you know how to setup a responce curve? You tune around the midrange, not the sub

Lol. There is a plus side. I can still turn it up if I want. That's a advantage those SQ based woofers don't have. Multitasking.

Do you know how to setup a responce curve? You tune around the midrange, not the sub
i like you. your a good dude. tey to listen alittle more though.if you want me to tell you what makes a good sounding driver let me know we can have a personal converstaion and i can help you achieve your goals..

i like you. your a good dude. tey to listen alittle more though.if you want me to tell you what makes a good sounding driver let me know we can have a personal converstaion and i can help you achieve your goals..
But my goal is already achieved. Thanks though;)

Beautiful, accurate stage

Tonality and depth is on point.

Whispers to dynamic female vocals are crisp and detailed

Attack and decay is true to the source.

Stage reaches beyond the pillars and way past the front windshield

Yep, it's pretty good

Beautiful, accurate stageTonality and depth is on point.

Whispers to dynamic female vocals are crisp and detailed

Attack and decay is true to the source.

Stage reaches beyond the pillars and way past the front windshield

Yep, it's pretty good
i can fart louder than your stereo. im sure it sound fine. good enough for the average person sure..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.