Building a system. Need help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys. New to this sight. I don't know too much in depth when it comes to car audio, just the basics. FOr a year or so now I have had my first system (pioneer subs/amp) nothing serious. But I have gotten bored of it because i just want to go louder. I've been doing some research, but can't seem to pick subwoofers/amp for the new system. I do wanna go big. I went back to the audio dealer in my town where I got the pioneers from and told him the story. He's been pushing pheonix gold's elite series subs. Said they are super loud and priced it all out for me with the amp and everything. I'm just wondering what you guys think of those subs or what subs you guys might recommend instead. Not trying to spend over 5000 which includes all the wiring and stuff. Thanks

PS: It'd be cool to do hair tricks or to see the car flex which I know requires alot of air being pushed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.