Type R or Type X?

Let's see proof you've ever dealt with a type x or type R cotjones.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif Thats just riduculous lets see proof that you had a 2nd birthday, lets see proof that you pissed yesterday, lets see proof that you have boned a girl

hey cotjones, you should change your user name and get a new account so ppl stop making fun of you for being a tard.....lol ****... I bet you love bose too and have all ther stuff at home and say its the best huh.

It's well known that a R with the same power will deff get a LOT louder. I heard both and the X does sound nice but ain't loud at all + need a lot more power to get moving.
But since you're an expert.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
HELLO? THAT WASN'T ME WHO SAID THAT are u really that thick?

hey cotjones, you should change your user name and get a new account so ppl stop making fun of you for being a tard.....lol ****... I bet you love bose too and have all ther stuff at home and say its the best huh.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif GTFO, now

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif GTFO, now
Even if he get a new account, we're gonna reconize him on the first stupid post he'll do.

And yes, you did say on the first page that the 12inch X was louder than the 15 type r ... but hey ! it's you against the world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ok ok I admit I was wrong (something you can't seem to do) ... it wasn't you. But don't you find strange that someone with the same avatar as you is sayin the same kind of ******** you usualy say ?

Even if he get a new account, we're gonna reconize him on the first stupid post he'll do.And yes, you did say on the first page that the 12inch X was louder than the 15 type r ... but hey ! it's you against the world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
orly_bush.jpg

ok ok I admit I was wrong (something you can't seem to do) ... it wasn't you. But don't you find strange that someone with the same avatar as you is sayin the same kind of ******** you usualy say ?
Hmmm perfectly logical that what i say would contradict what he said

he's got a bf on here that comes on threads and sticks up for him so watch out.

wow, you've definitely got the upper hand now! did it take you soo long to hit me back cuz ur mom made pizza roles for you and all your friends?

The X is a great sub if you have the money for it and the amp needed to power it. For most people the Type R is the better choice. You can run a pair of R's on the same amp it takes to power 1 X properly. In the right ported box, though the single X will be way more impressive, just as loud and way cleaner. I've had lots of experience with both at work so I do know what I'm talking about as well as having owned both.

^^ i second that, having owned both as well. One thing is for people with space limitations an X is great to fit some good power in a tight space. Mines great in my truck.

wow, you've definitely got the upper hand now! did it take you soo long to hit me back cuz ur mom made pizza roles for you and all your friends?
thats cool, i mean i wish she could still make me and my friends pizza roles... she passed away from cancer when i was 8...

JK asshat, "Mom burns" were cool back in middle school

I'm sorry i don't have time to anxiously await your amazing posts hitting refresh every 5 seconds

(oh wait, you're probably not smart enough to have figured out how to do that are you?)

you do realize i responded to you in 13 minutes

and you responded to me in 22 min right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.