Type R or Type X?

I listen to everything.

Id say mainly rap when im driving, and possibly heavier white boy tunes. but i play drums so i listen to evverrryythings cept country lol

I feel so lame saying that i seem to have no taste in music lol, but when i got my sub and could actually hear the stuff i was missing, i really started to like rap, and hear the bass hit.

so lots of rap, but lots of raggae and jam band stuff, all the way to travis barker and dj am and metal and heavy drum stuff. probably 75% rap and a quarter everything else

ya the hifonics and apline would be nice combo. thats what i have running right now. i got a pair of R 12s off a hifonics bix2008D running about 800 to each sub.

how does the sub take it? That much power per sub isn't too much for it?
it is a fact, you can't blow a type R........... j/k

they can take 1100 rms each, i have experience running that much power to them ported and they took it like a champ.

how does the sub take it? That much power per sub isn't too much for it?
so far so good. u just gotta be carful and set ur gain correctly. i also have my gain knob hooked up to my amp so i usually turn the gain down for most of my daily bumpin and turn it back up when i feel like it. im trying to keep it down untill i install my 2nd battery and yellow top up front.

nice

ok just curious, if you run more power to a sub, would that help it "respond" better, thus have more sound quality, if you turned it down? i guess the gain would be turned down or somethin

word yea about that second battery lol

yeah im the same way, ill keep my sub low until i really feel like bumpin after class or on the way to somthing fun

and now back to square one lol

i don't think i can do the type x's. im broke and in college

if anything it would be 1 type x, or 2 type r's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.