The Best Amp

Just to throw a little b/s in ,I had this Road Gear amp, I think it sells for under $40. It is rated at 125@2-ohms. I had that da*n amp running a 1-ohm load, and it actually put out a hell of a lot more than I thought it was capable of. I still have it, and it works too, but I don't have a system and it was just for fun n games. Pretty crazy huh, and I've seen people fry quality amps running them off 1-ohm.

I know that was my attempped a being scracastic with the rating. As soon as i hooked up the amp i knew wasn't even close to 600W. But it still runs the mid's and highs fine.

Originally posted by stones  

What kind of an a$$hole are you!!!!!!

Do you take me for some dumb kid, the frequency tested was 90hz at 1.5ohms so F*CK YOU!!

WHY IS IT THAT SOME FAT STUPID LAZY BASTARD THAT HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PISS ON OTHER PEOPLE, ALWAYS COMES ALONG AND PISSES ME OFF WITH HIS UNBELEIVABLE IGNORANCE. N2AUDIO-IF YOU WERE A PERSON OF ANY REAL WISDOM YOU WOULD KNOW ENOUGH TO SHUT YOUR ****ED MOUTH, YOU DARE TO COME IN HERE SAYING "you wrong, Im smart, Im so smart I must go and tell every one how much I know" YOU DON"T KNOW DICK ABOUT ANYTHING, AND IF I SEE YOU ON THE STREET I WILL HIT YOU WITH MY CAR:furious:

XOXO-Stones
You got issues...

Audiolife, it's funny how you missed the entire point of rc's comments only to scrape together any and all signs that he agreed with you in order to draw the conclusion that you are and always will be completely and totally right. It's mindsets like yours that keep uninformed people from learning the facts. Instead they are fed myths and made to believe that it's the truth. If you truly knew all you claim to know you'd be at carsound expanding your knowledge of the subject instead of here teaming up with other self proclaimed know it alls flaming people like me who only know the basics, and know them well and pose a threat to you and what you think you know.

Let the flames begin...

lol win something..do something BESIDES TRYING TO FIND THINGS YOU APPARRENTLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEN GO GET ADVICE LOL. I BET YOU MY RESUME LOOKS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN YOURS ON THIS....so go play with your pyramids and dodge traffic..just because people do not want to write out every-blopping thing so idiots like you can comprehend. want to go ask chris on the "thing" you say i am full of crap about? VoDo0o0o hahaha christ. results speak bounds over your "voodoo"..(by your voodoo he would have done 167 on his voodoo he did nearly 172).so since you know so much go win world finals then i might respect you...until then..... i guess my 3.14 gpa from college doesnt mean anything.. **** i thought purdue was a better school......:p and if your "basics" are so good why do you have to ask for advice?

i'm sorry, but this just cracked me up...

so go play with your pyramids and dodge traffic..
don't know why, justy did! anyway, don't throw "stones" either! it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

he has pyramids too used to say pyramid pro (usa made) lol or sumthin like that...i bet he is ziggy's best friend...i wonder if he runs lanzar too?

Who gives a sh!t about who knows more than the other person. Zane could come here and put us all to shame. Just get along, there's nothing wrong with stating an opinion or questioning someone else's answer. It does us all good to get an understanding of how so and so came to their conclusion. Some people can't afford as good of equipment as others. (I'm a good example of that) So try not to knock what someone else has, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it can't sound o.k.

I've got the arc audio 1500D-R amp for my subs. Wow! this amp is the ****, it's clean, it's purty, and it even smells good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . For my interiors, i have The Helix Presicion HXA-400 amp. There aren't enough words in the english dictionary to explain how great of an amp this is. you can buy a custom crossover card for the **** thing.

I have a crossfire VR2000D and it puts out right around 2300 watts @ 1 ohm. I also have 2 crossfire BMF 1000D's that push 1250 watts. As you can see I like crossfire.

I have a crossfire VR2000D and it puts out right around 2300 watts @ 1 ohm. I also have 2 crossfire BMF 1000D's that push 1250 watts. As you can see I like crossfire.

Originally posted by Phatillusion Who gives a sh!t about who knows more than the other person. Zane could come here and put us all to shame. Just get along, there's nothing wrong with stating an opinion or questioning someone else's answer. It does us all good to get an understanding of how so and so came to their conclusion. Some people can't afford as good of equipment as others. (I'm a good example of that) So try not to knock what someone else has, just because it's cheap doesn't mean it can't sound o.k.
AMEN BROTHER!! YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!

I especially liked this part...

there's nothing wrong with stating an opinion or questioning someone else's answer.

And to clarify, yes I have pyramid 12's. I have neither the need nor the desire to drive around blasting 150 db's all day long being that I have a 2 yr old daughter that is in my car a lot of the time.

I had 2 concerns with my system, budget, and sq. I figured subs would be a good place to save money knowing that I have a solid enclosure and plenty of power. That's why I went with pyramid. I didn't just buy the cheapest thing I could find, I researched them carefully. The #1 thing I liked about the super pro's is that they're american built. Pyramid builds most of thier stuff in Korea but this series is decent enough that they chose the far more expensive american construction for production of this line. The 3" vc, magnet size and shallow mounting depth were also taken into consideration when I bought them. These subs are rated for 350 rms, they're seeing 750 watts (rated) from a VERY under-rated amp and they perform far and above my expectations.

Another thing. What was your comment about Lanzar was supposed to mean? I got hooked on lanzar in the early 90's when they were winning nearly every competition there was to win, being such an expert, I'll assume you know a little something of their history. Since the Sound Around buyout they've decided to use the lanzar name to sell some so-so entry level stuff, which is what I was running when I initially set up my car. It is solid equipment for the money. Since then I've come across 2 opti amps that are in my opinion one of the best lines on the market today. So for now, my system is complete. You can knock it all you want. I, personally, am completely and totally satisfied.

Have I offended you again?

i agree with this..

there's nothing wrong with stating an opinion or questioning someone else's answer.
the problem comes when someone answers or responds to a post and states it (the response) as fact. if it is an opinion or a question it should be written as such. when you write it as fact and can't back it up, well, that's when the flaming begins. i'm not taking sides, all i'm saying is unless you can ABSOLUTELY prove otherwise, you shouldn't respond as if you are correct. i don't know everything and don't claim too, most of my reply's are opinion or read off manufactorer's literature or personal experience. also helps to know all the facts before trying to give the absolute answer!

Another thing. What was your comment about Lanzar was supposed to mean? I got hooked on lanzar in the early 90's when they were winning nearly every competition there was to win, being such an expert, I'll assume you know a little something of their history. Since the Sound Around buyout they've decided to use the lanzar name to sell some so-so entry level stuff, which is what I was running when I initially set up my car. It is solid equipment for the money. Since then I've come across 2 opti amps that are in my opinion one of the best lines on the market today. So for now, my system is complete. You can knock it all you want. I, personally, am completely and totally satisfied

lol yuh i know gary kovener lol as i used to be a kove rep..you know what kove is right? lmao you havent offended me you just make me laugh. yanno who ziggy is then dont ya? he owns pyramid, lanzar and pyle. amoung others.

Has anybody heard of an VEI amplifier the model number is DA4450. It is a 600 watt 4 channel bridgable with a build in crossover. I whish to gain information on this amp because I got it without any info. Email me at yearofthesnowman@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.