The Best Amp

Originally posted by audiolife lol yuh i know gary kovener lol as i used to be a kove rep..you know what kove is right? lmao you havent offended me you just make me laugh. yanno who ziggy is then dont ya? he owns pyramid, lanzar and pyle. amoung others.
Heard of Kove, have no idea who gary so and so is. I've never heard of any Ziggy owning pyramid. I do know that Sound Around, the largest car audio conglomerate in the world, owns pyramid, legacy, pyle and purchased the rights to the Lanzar name in about '97.

gees for someone that researches and knows alot you sure dont know too much...

gary kovener was second in command at lanzar before they went under and were then bought by ziggy...gary then started kove. so the product is a little different but at least the quality didnt hit the fan all the kove line is pretty **** good..unlike lanzar vibe ect now. heck pyle used to be good too but not anymore. world's largest car audio electronics distributor is 12 miles from me..they are also the largest pyramid pyle and lanzar distributor...ever go to ces ziggy is pretty easy to spot -not racist or anything- . i also knew pyle pretty well as they were made in near by huntington. they used to make jbl car stuff to while they were a harmon company... it is also nice to know that you as an unregistered are one of the idiots that post retarded things on this board as that quote sorta proves it...so do you think ma is better than your lanzar now? lol and which personality am i talking to now?

well since I post "retarsed" stuff Yes I know MA is better than Lanzar which is now a junk amp IMO but to each their own right

and I really dont think it matters who makes what or made what and is now owned by this person and that person. Obviously if they went under then they werent that good to begin with. I happen to like AudioBahn and MA audio amps my personal preference is my personal preference. Just because you know who owns what and who owned what doesnt really matter.

well you cant make a silk purse from a pigs ear can you? chew on that awhile lol audiobahn is a good entry level company thats about it and you can db drag it too but what cant you db drag with?

Well you are right BUT like I always say to each their own and I see nothing wrong with AudioBahn, Personally I feel AudioBahn speakers AND amps (amps w/audiobahn written on them only) do not give me enough depth in my bass. That is why after years of RF and MTX thunders im am pleasently surprised at how well my MA Audio is pushing my HX2's. AudioBahn pruduces ALOT of Pressure, they are meant for loudness not deep bass from my exp. db are what AudioBahn is made for but I like the feel of the bass not the loudness. I know I came of bad I apologize (cut & paste I dont do that often). By no means am I an expert but when I put my MA;s to the test with the new HX2's I was shocked. So until I find something better im going to recommend MA maybe not AudioBahn itself but MA;s at least.

Oh and you are correct about DBing . When I can take (4) excelon db+ Kenwood 12's and (4) mtx thunder 2150's and produce 157db you cant argue with it. So you are right you can take anything and db and being that at Circuit City in Phx AZ I got the excelons for buy one get one free half price sale which equals out too about $120 for 4 woofers and then I do that with them it says alot.

Originally posted by audiolife gees for someone that researches and knows alot you sure dont know too much...

gary kovener was second in command at lanzar before they went under and were then bought by ziggy...gary then started kove. so the product is a little different but at least the quality didnt hit the fan all the kove line is pretty **** good..unlike lanzar vibe ect now. heck pyle used to be good too but not anymore. world's largest car audio electronics distributor is 12 miles from me..they are also the largest pyramid pyle and lanzar distributor...ever go to ces ziggy is pretty easy to spot -not racist or anything- . i also knew pyle pretty well as they were made in near by huntington. they used to make jbl car stuff to while they were a harmon company... it is also nice to know that you as an unregistered are one of the idiots that post retarded things on this board as that quote sorta proves it...so do you think ma is better than your lanzar now? lol and which personality am i talking to now?
OMG!!! I forgot to sign in b4 I made a post!!! That must mean I'm scared to let people know who I am!!! Geez a'life, from the very first time I had a debate with you I was just trying to learn a little something (under the assumption you have considerable knowledge in of car audio) and for that I've been continuously insulted. I gave you the benefit of the doubt from the beginning, but the more you say, the less I respect you.

I really couldn't care less about who makes what and who owns who. I've been an opti fan for about 10 years now, and I know that it's great equipment. Like I stated initially, I'd put my 2 optidrives up against anything rated similarly. They're sweet amps.

And to reply to the comment someone made about if a company goes under or is bought out that must mean they were never that good anyway. Is that to say that Orion, PPI and A/D/S all ****?? After all they were just bought out by directed audio. I believe it would be safe to say that most audio companies have changed ownership throughout their existence. It's just the way the industry works.

Not to get on your case, Audiolife, but putting out names really does nothing, it doesn't impress me. What impresses me is when someone puts their knowledge into it, and doesn't need to use names to make themself look important. I'm not knocking on you, you have done more installs and you know more than I know, but names are not impressive. I could say I know Bill Gates, does that make me know any more about Microsoft, probably not. Unless you seriously hang out with these guys, and talk nothing but audio, then it's pointless, because the majority of the people here don't even know who they are.

errr?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif Whats this thread about again?

Amidst the tangles of this topic, I think I am supposed to say I know President Bush, and I do not like Audiobahn, MA Audio, Pyramid, or Lanzar much at all.

Am I even close to on topic here?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

take it easy,

-zane

not to say what impresses me but i will tell you what doesnt. its people that think (and i stress think) they know their stuff then in reality they dont.. track record speaks bounds as does what you do when and where. if you dont compete o well if ya say you do 157 then at a show i see them at they do a 139 says alot about what people are...i have seen really good set ups (few and far between) then i have seen the ghetto boiz street bassin acting like they are all that..in reality if you compete that is your measuring stick other than that you can go around saying you did 190 db for all i care cause i just know they are full of bull pucky which there is quite a bit of it...n2 i never respected you nor would i..you make little remarks about what people say which is kinda offensive then act like you are inocent its a wonder..never mind i wont go there. but if you dont have the ambition to learn on your own why should you get help? last i checked i havent recieved a paycheck from a post.

(And to reply to the comment someone made about if a company goes under or is bought out that must mean they were never that good anyway. Is that to say that Orion, PPI and A/D/S all ****?? After all they were just bought out by directed audio. I believe it would be safe to say that most audio companies have changed ownership throughout their existence. It's just the way the industry works).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.