Best class D amp brands

RobotUunderground does a lot of vlogs on their product, unfortunately, though he endorse them he also mouths off about other product and persons doing the vlogs, not a fan, he;s a bit of a DB. Hifi vega is a reputable vlogger too. Here his dyno test for the recoil 2500.1.

All the test that I have seen indicate at or above rated power, no smoke and mirrors.

A nice four channel to accompany that would be the recoil 4 channel. I've used the full bridge Brazilian models like Taramps, not the budget minded models as I'm not fan of basic Brazilian full bridge designs, just my preferences.
This is a nice, 185 x 4 @4, with like 300x4 @2 unit:

I provided the internal volume and the port length in the previous post. Round ports are best and with the box being custom, figured it would be the most convenient. that's $200 sub that the CARUDIO is selling for $150. He's the outlet seller for NVX/Sonic electronics and always takes offers to move merch. Offer him like $125 for that sub, he'll probably bite.

With that four channel, I think we are at $500. Have you decided on the Front rear speakers, are you going to go with frt/rear or just fronts? I believe that ranger has openings for 4 6x9s.

That single 12 with that stinger amp will be overkill as it is, VERY LOUD indeed! No need to complicate or compromise here with lesser 10's. This will rattle his teeth!

Well, I offered him $100, but he counter offered $125, so I bought it.

Well,now that y ou mention it, this may be the answer to your prayers.

- OR -

add this to the 4 channel mentioned:

900 watts at 2 ohms

Any of these solutions with that 12" in the box Suggested will blow his socks off in that little ranger cab, I see no need to go with dual tens, none.

I wish I knew about that 5ch amp before I bought my mine. For my F150, I bought the PPI PC1000.5d. I know they aren't as good as they once were, which was still over hyped, but it's Korean made. So, it's gotta be a decent amp, especially for under $300.

A nice four channel to accompany that would be the recoil 4 channel. I've used the full bridge Brazilian models like Taramps, not the budget minded models as I'm not fan of basic Brazilian full bridge designs, just my preferences.
This is a nice, 185 x 4 @4, with like 300x4 @2 unit:

I provided the internal volume and the port length in the previous post. Round ports are best and with the box being custom, figured it would be the most convenient. that's $200 sub that the CARUDIO is selling for $150. He's the outlet seller for NVX/Sonic electronics and always takes offers to move merch. Offer him like $125 for that sub, he'll probably bite.

With that four channel, I think we are at $500. Have you decided on the Front rear speakers, are you going to go with frt/rear or just fronts? I believe that ranger has openings for 4 6x9s.

That single 12 with that stinger amp will be overkill as it is, VERY LOUD indeed! No need to complicate or compromise here with lesser 10's. This will rattle his teeth!

So, I bought that NVX Sub. The description stated it was a V3. I was looking at the photo, and the magnet has "V2" printed on it. I reached out to the guy and it is in fact, a V2. He then stated there is nothing in the add that states it is a V3. I went back and looked, and he changed the V3 to V2. However, I still have the email, from eBay, that shows it did say V3. On top of that, he left all the V3 specs in the description.

Does this guy actually work for Sonic Electronics? I'm about to flip a shizzle on them.

Best class D on the market

Attachments

• be1600.4_001__63073.jpg
    be1600.4_001__63073.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
So, I bought that NVX Sub. The description stated it was a V3. I was looking at the photo, and the magnet has "V2" printed on it. I reached out to the guy and it is in fact, a V2. He then stated there is nothing in the add that states it is a V3. I went back and looked, and he changed the V3 to V2. However, I still have the email, from eBay, that shows it did say V3. On top of that, he left all the V3 specs in the description.

Does this guy actually work for Sonic Electronics? I'm about to flip a shizzle on them.
Thanks for the heads up...I'll avoid him for sure

Well, I offered him $100, but he counter offered $125, so
Thanks for the heads up...I'll avoid him for sure

I have dealt with him (Ebay - caraudio) many times, always on the up and up. Mistakes happen, not an issue here, the V2 has the same box requirements and is a steal at $125 ($64 less that the original V2). The differences were largely cosmetic.

I' have verified that, as stated, he is indeed the facilitator of the site and that it is, as stated, the clearing house for SonicElctronix.

I encountered a situation where he listed 5" V series Comps at $20, in error, I purchased all 5 sets. I asked later and he replied, that yeah, that was a mistake but they honored it anyway. Contrary to popular belief, they could have said that they ran out of stock and reslited them a week or two later as I have had happen to me before.

I don't impune someone's reputation based solely upon a typo, the prepolution feature in ebay cause's that a lot. They would gladly negate the sale or take it back and refund it, on them. I'm not exactly the picture of perfection in everything that I do either. They have done great by me, so has Sonic, NVX, I'll continue to do business with them and recommend them accordingly.

If he would have apologized for his mistake, then I would have let it go. However, he stated I'm the one who is fault for reading it wrong and all the info is correct. However, he left the description of the V3 up and just changed the V3 to V2. On top of that, he changed the return policy to state the Buyer pays for return shipping. Not only does he insult my intelligence, he tries to cover up his mistakes. I'm not sure if he is aware that eBay provides all the changes made, to an add, and what time the changes are made.

I have purchased thousands of items from eBay. I have had quite a few products that were not "as described." The point is, he is not taking accountability for it. When I purchase something, I want what paid for. I would have been willing to pay $65 more for the new version.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...