The Best Amp

i dont even wanna get into this, but audiolife, i say u just lay off him a bit here. i dont kno either of u personally, and have never really had a thread going where either of you were communicating with me in any way, but i think you guys are taking this to a level where it doesnt need to be at. i see why u r mad, and u have every right to be, but the guy has apologized so many times and you still refuse to accept his apology (or so it seems). i know you are here to help people, and you do a great job at doing so, i can say that because i have learned quite a bit from reading your post, and i would like to thank you, as well as zane, ramos, and all you other car audio gods. then again, i know it gets to you when people try to put you down, but i think you can let it go now, it seems that n2audio is truely sorry, and i think we can move on and discuss car audio once again.

i am no "god" never claimed to be or ever would infact i am STILL learning anyone that claims to know all doesnt its impossible its kinda like the old proverbs about the wise man and the ignorant man.. an ignorant man thinks he knows it all a wise man says there is much more to learn.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Making a point which has been observed by some of the greatest minds in history; you may find what you read here very interesting, as well as related to this issue indirectly.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

- Thomas Edison

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

- Albert Einstein

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."

- George Washington Carver

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."

- Jimi Hendrix

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

- Henry David Thoreau

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."

- Niels Bohr

"Few things are harder to put up with than a good example."

- Mark Twain

We are all here to learn, however, learning can be accomplished through others who have allready traveled a little farther down the path in some areas. Learning is not necesarily about books or people, it is often about nothing more than trial and error.

Food for though..........

take it easy,

-zane

Originally posted by audiolife now you sure those people said that? im gonna go to triva chat and ask..if your wrong i will reply LOL....JuSt KIDDING!!!!!

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...........

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

while it does SEEM (stress on that word) that n2audio has it out for audiolife, some of it has been funny (the pyrimids and dodge traffic remark for example) and some has been educational, suckmikehawk23 ans zane are right.. it's time to let it go. most of us have had our say and all that, and audiolife has a pretty good reason for being upset. but the best way to "win" is to let it go. i can't remember where i heard this but it's the truth.." sometimes the strongest proves it by turning away" and that may not be the exact quote. it does make sense.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
no truer words have been spoken....PEACE

I'm comin outta Auburndale, Fl. and if you want to play alot of subs with one amp check out the MMATS D-100, D-200, and D-300. Their made right here in Florida. These amp are the best and all I will use in my car.

less crack there is such a thing coming from such a giant ass as yourself audiolife?

I have a kenwood KFC-2500 10' subwoofer. It is the peral mica coned style. It has a rattle in it which I cannot identify. It seems to have something that catches on something inside when it moves. It workes perfectly fine in a sealed box. U where looking for subs so ppost a rep and tell me what U think. I also have a mtx thunder 3000 it U want:cool: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.