Soundqubed amps

I would be shamelessly self plugging myself too if I had something like SSA but on another note when is the dino going to happen on the sound keep a damp been waiting so long I think I'm starting to wither away plus I don't have Facebook so I can't see the gut shots and that is just not fair
i couldn't find pics either but he'll put them on dyno video soon..

right click the picture, select copy image address and use the forum's picture posting tool to paste the link. Facebook is one of the best ways to post pictures on forums IMO.

27858025_2002311139783955_6122713000299818520_n.jpg

See I knew someone could find it! Thinking about hooking it up tonight.... Assuming my wife doesn't give me a hard time about all the time I spent filming the other vids the last two days...

See I knew someone could find it! Thinking about hooking it up tonight.... Assuming my wife doesn't give me a hard time about all the time I spent filming the other vids the last two days...
I’m in that same boat, wife gets mad when I spend time in the garage working on car audio.

I used the wife's PayPal account (my credit card had an issue) for the Sundown yard sale. Safe to say I slept on the couch last night.

I used the wife's PayPal account (my credit card had an issue) for the Sundown yard sale. Safe to say I slept on the couch last night.
Buy her some shoes. And you'll sleep in the bed the next night.

Pizza? No...chocolate and flowers.
Actually for my wife it is WINE. Pizza will be a temp fix because she'll regret it tomorrow, same with chocolate. Shoes would definitely work but I'd probably pick the wrong color and make things worse.

Pizza is a no go with women...trying to watch their feminine figure, which I wouldn't think guys would mind.
I definitely don't mind. She's on this beachbody 80 day fix thing and **** she looks good. I try my best but beer somehow ends up in the fridge everyday

You guys are funny but anyways back to the amp looks pretty good I think but it'll put up decent numbers soundqubed usually makes a pretty decent product but we'll see seems like a lot of the companies that are known for Korean amps are coming out with some pretty well-built Chinese models for Less Monies here lately or am I tripping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.