Soundqubed amps

As an example, that box he built for those 24s. He only started what 3 months ago? lol anyways I saw the top piece flexing and considering the entire baffle is plexi I posted a comment asking if the top baffle was flexing. He took it as an immediate insult and had to make sure everyone knew it was solid and he wasn't some idiot who didn't know what he was doing.

He could have simply stated it wasn't finished and that trim piece was loose, or maybe the camera caught it at a weird angle. No need for egotistical rants, offense taken, or drama, but he has to be offended if you don't think he's the god almighty who knows EVERYTHING car audio

As an example, that box he built for those 24s. He only started what 3 months ago? lol anyways I saw the top piece flexing and considering the entire baffle is plexi I posted a comment asking if the top baffle was flexing. He took it as an immediate insult and had to make sure everyone knew it was solid and he wasn't some idiot who didn't know what he was doing.
He could have simply stated it wasn't finished and that trim piece was loose, or maybe the camera caught it at a weird angle. No need for egotistical rants, offense taken, or drama, but he has to be offended if you don't think he's the god almighty who knows EVERYTHING car audio
I noticed all the new videos of it he has to mention that the trim is not finished or attached yet.. lol

He hates to respond to basic/simple questions and always talks about his builds being hands down the best.
He honestly will argue with people.Tony d'amore does all design and circuitry drafting alone.

He does have a small build house for the rest of stuff.

Loves his diamondboxx..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
that $ucks that hes so argumentative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif he seems like a lighthearted funny dude on his youtube videos

yeah, i figured it wasnt him who designed the circuitry and so forth, it just seems like a big deal for his name to be on all these crucial products.

also, given where hes at in his build, do you guys think that Doug will get his 6th order done this week? LMAO!!!

they look suspiciously similar to the skar rp line. Is it just a coincidence? Maybe. But I bet you the 2250 is a rp2k that’s rated accurately...
I got the Soundqubed S1-2250 in yesterday, and thankfully the assembly line worker who was supposed to put the QC sticker over one of the screws on the bottom plate (to prevent someone from opening it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ) didn't do a great job of putting the sticker down... so I was able to remove and photo the guts. The amp is NOT a RP2K that is accurately rated, but it does look like an evolution of that board so likely the same buildhouse. I haven't hooked it up yet, but it's not a flimsy feeling amp.

I'll probably get some numbers out of it this weekend...

that $ucks that hes so argumentative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif he seems like a lighthearted funny dude on his youtube videos
yeah, i figured it wasnt him who designed the circuitry and so forth, it just seems like a big deal for his name to be on all these crucial products.

also, given where hes at in his build, do you guys think that Doug will get his 6th order done this week? LMAO!!!
Wanna know something else? He does the same exact thing on his own forum. A few people here have experienced it including me and they either got banned for no reason or just plain don't go there no more.

Wanna know something else? He does the same exact thing on his own forum. A few people here have experienced it including me and they either got banned for no reason or just plain don't go there no more.
thats just irritating. someone so public in the car audio world being such a jerk.... Robert Rice was always cool to me back in the 90s when he was the sq dude to beat.

There are a few other quality car audio forums with out that issue that have been around longer and have better content. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

There are a few other quality car audio forums with out that issue that have been around longer and have better content. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
You might wanna list a few because most others are smaller lol and its hard to find good ones.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

shameless self plug there? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yes sir. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would be shamelessly self plugging myself too if I had something like SSA but on another note when is the dino going to happen on the sound keep a damp been waiting so long I think I'm starting to wither away plus I don't have Facebook so I can't see the gut shots and that is just not fair

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.