Soundqubed amps

I'd agree but its the only thing I've been able to find on them. He also didn't address somethings about the amp. Seems he only did it because they sent him the amps or something along them lines. He didn't address that the rcas are also different from the q series.
cancel

Thanks. That's what I've been debating. If I can mange to afford the q4500, that's what i'm going to do but I don't think i'll be able to pull it off so I've been debating between the q2200 and the s2250 and didn't know if the extra for the q line. I was going to wire to .5 but wasn't looking for more power but to just compensate for box rise.
start your own thread with what power you want and what you wire to and we'll be happy to help

Well I really was talking about the guy from the second video I posted. I got them mixed up in my head some how. I know who he is, I've watched a lot of his dyno videos to compare different amps and see how some of them are the same and just got a different name. I already feel like an a** about the situation when I wasn't talking about him. If you watch the second video I posted you'd see why I said what I said. That guy was comparing the q and s line amps where Ryan was comparing the skar and s2250. Well I must of missed the post then. Thank you wew lad. I appreciate it.

Well I really was talking about the guy from the second video I posted. I got them mixed up in my head some how. I know who he is, I've watched a lot of his dyno videos to compare different amps and see how some of them are the same and just got a different name. I already feel like an a** about the situation when I wasn't talking about him. If you watch the second video I posted you'd see why I said what I said. That guy was comparing the q and s line amps where Ryan was comparing the skar and s2250. Well I must of missed the post then. Thank you wew lad. I appreciate it.
HOW DARE YOU MAKE AN INNOCENT MISTAKE!!!! ONLY PERFECTION IS ACCEPTED HERE!!!

why-i-oughta.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.