Soundqubed amps

they look suspiciously similar to the skar rp line. Is it just a coincidence? Maybe. But I bet you the 2250 is a rp2k that’s rated accurately...
We will find out soon, I have a rp2k here and the SQ should be here by Tuesday.

The sound qube s1 2250 is smaller and cheaper then the sq 2200.2... sound qube is officially going down hill and really going cheap as fvck. Same thing with American bass, both going down hill to the race to zero, don’t care about the product anymore just get as much money as possible. Pretty fvcking sad

Chinese shit.
But for the ones saying Soundqubed uses Hifonics boards... What Hifonics board was my 7k?

I think they are making an in accurate assumption that because the SQ2200.1 used the same board as the Hifonics BRZ2400.1 that all the SQ amps are the same as Hifonics... That is not an accurate statement.

There was one hifonics amp that shared the same bored (like 10 years ago) and not the same internal components... that statement about SQ and hifonics is one of the most over rated/wrong statements out there and is very annoying.

I think they are making an in accurate assumption that because the SQ2200.1 used the same board as the Hifonics BRZ2400.1 that all the SQ amps are the same as Hifonics... That is not an accurate statement.
I know it. I was being a smart ass for the dumb asses

It wasnt the same board tecnically. One was korean, one was chinese. It isnt unheard of too have chinese copies of korean boards. A few others that come to mind, Diablo Audio, the Ap Aqx 3500 and RD 3250 v2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.