Soundqubed amps

**** SMD stopped designing the the AD-1 to handle 2 ohm loads. Sorry Gramps.. no more 2 ohm tests....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** SMD stopped designing the the AD-1 to handle 2 ohm loads. Sorry Gramps.. no more 2 ohm tests....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i love how steve meade gets tons of hate spew on here, yet his amp dyno is the end all be all of amp testing

yeah, i know. but still... does he not do serious builds? and is he that big of a jerk? Im asking honestly because i havent ever met him
Have you not checked out his youtube channels?? He's always got builds going on.

Have you not checked out his youtube channels?? He's always got builds going on.

the "does he not do serious builds" was rhetorical, i see him build stuff all the time, and some serious quality stuff too. My main question was about him being that big of a jerk. is he that bad? Like, just a "i rule and everyone else su(ks" kind of thing?

now the thread on thelifeofprice, thats unforgivable, that dude belongs in jail

i love how steve meade gets tons of hate spew on here, yet his amp dyno is the end all be all of amp testing
it's not his amp dyno, he hired a very intelligent EE, and likely d'Amore is a team, to do produce these products

the "does he not do serious builds" was rhetorical, i see him build stuff all the time, and some serious quality stuff too. My main question was about him being that big of a jerk. is he that bad? Like, just a "i rule and everyone else su(ks" kind of thing?
now the thread on thelifeofprice, thats unforgivable, that dude belongs in jail
He hates to respond to basic/simple questions and always talks about his builds being hands down the best.
He honestly will argue with people.

it's not his amp dyno, he hired a very intelligent EE, and likely d'Amore is a team, to do produce these products
Tony d'amore does all design and circuitry drafting alone.
He does have a small build house for the rest of stuff.

Loves his diamondboxx..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.