Soundqubed amps

BigDWiz ooooooooooooooooooooooooooollldd school stereo............ dot com!!

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

At least the remote connection is between the power and ground. I hate when power and ground connections are close together.
Can you state why? That's pretty typilca for most amps....power/ground together and remote in between.

BigDWiz ooooooooooooooooooooooooooollldd school stereo............ dot com!! 

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Can you state why? That's pretty typilca for most amps....power/ground together and remote in between.
If I use dual 1/0 inputs I want them as far apart as possible. It's a piece of mind safety thing. The SQ 2200 has the remote on the side next to the outputs rather than in between power/ground.

If I use dual 1/0 inputs I want them as far apart as possible. It's a piece of mind safety thing. The SQ 2200 has the remote on the side next to the outputs rather than in between power/ground.
That's a good valid point...esp since mfgr's barely make the hole big enough to fit 4000+ strands of 1/0 inside. Wish they were oversized.

i hate it too. had to fab my own reducers to make it work for one of my amps. Had I used a typical reducer they would've been touching each other. Way too close to each other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.