Cheap budget system and i mean cheap!

Ejc69

Ok just for giggles i was wondering if anyone has ever made a system using nothin but cheap brands like pyle or boss..now im not ignorant when it comes to car audio so i know amps arent rated correctly etc. Juat was wondering how good it could actually be.

I get emails for Frys deals. They have weekly deals for systems. Right now they have a Carwires head unit for $10, a Blaupunkt head unit for $15. Boss 6.5" for $10. But, I have no clue how bad they sound. I would guess there would be a hiss that whispers something like a jumbo jet.

Oh i know parts express has hell of deals again just was wondering nothin would be funnier than..what do you have in there it sounds good? And its all cheap stuff lol

some guy here had i think 8 planet audio 12's in bed of a truck blow thru with a pa 1500 did like 150, said he got subs on sale for $17 or so.. i think u should go with parts express speakers (or some $20 lanzars) they have like a $25 sub on there too i think brand is gls, that may work good..

It’s has a high QTS that is only slightly higher than an 18’ FU Audio 750. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Holy 1990. Those are practically Funky Pups.

OP, do what you like with your money but there's a point where if you're going to spend a few hundred dollars in cable and other install accessories and invest a day or two of work into it you probably should consider carefully where you're going to cheap out.

OP, do what you like with your money but there's a point where if you're going to spend a few hundred dollars in cable and other install accessories and invest a day or two of work into it you probably should consider carefully where you're going to cheap out.
lol... u know what the cheap ones do look like those huh..

Thats $10 ea?..

w1b5cGe.jpg

I won't even cheap out that much.

omfg, i didnt even know that funky pups were actual woofers. I was wondering where that user with the parrot gif got that term :O

off subject, but do you remember hollywood subs from the early 90s?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.