Silverado DDZ build

Oh, and for Christmas my mom is getting me the Dayton DATS v2 because it's on sale for $100 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Dayton Audio DATS V2 Computer Based Audio Component Test System

I'm sure Hispls will be thrilled
You'll like it. It's a really handy tool. If you find you're not using it I probably have something to trade you for it. My WT3 (the old version) isn't compatible with aything newer then Windows XP which I haven't used in some time.

I will add more layers next time if I can, but I feel like interior bracing is necessary with panels this big.
Well, you're sure not nice about any of your comments. You don't see me shitting on your builds. What did you have when you were 17?
This isn't the soccer team where everyone gets a trophy for showing up. Do you really want us to just blow smoke up your arse and tell you this is the best work we've ever seen?

When I was 17 power was 1$ per watt and subs had a motor structure comparable to a Funky Pup. Everyone used sealed boxes because everyone knew that was the loudest. We did a lot of stupid stuff in retrospect but it was pretty much the blind leading the blind with no internet to really lean any different it was all trial and error rumor and urban legends.

I'm tuning low, and trying to be relatively flat. Numbers aren't my main focus, but I would love to have a good score I can tout on the internet, lol
Why not go with some team series or nightshades or custom dc level 6 with sundown surrounds and american coils if you want massive lows. Pretty sure you'll get a lot better results than going with Neo for lows.

Neos would be good for me since i like the 40hz-50hz range.

What you are going for is like using a ferrari as an 18 wheeler truck hauling and delivering a huge load.

Why not go with some team series or nightshades or custom dc level 6 with sundown surrounds and american coils if you want massive lows. Pretty sure you'll get a lot better results than going with Neo for lows.

What you are going for is like using a ferrari as an 18 wheeler truck hauling and delivering a huge load.

Bro stop taking out your arse!!! Wardens hammer the lows, this truck was wicked at finals,

You'll like it. It's a really handy tool. If you find you're not using it I probably have something to trade you for it. My WT3 (the old version) isn't compatible with aything newer then Windows XP which I haven't used in some time.

This isn't the soccer team where everyone gets a trophy for showing up. Do you really want us to just blow smoke up your arse and tell you this is the best work we've ever seen?

When I was 17 power was 1$ per watt and subs had a motor structure comparable to a Funky Pup. Everyone used sealed boxes because everyone knew that was the loudest. We did a lot of stupid stuff in retrospect but it was pretty much the blind leading the blind with no internet to really lean any different it was all trial and error rumor and urban legends.
1. I'm not going to trade with you

2. No, you don't have to blow smoke up my ass and say it looks great, but you don't have to bash it all the time. Just don't even look at it. Mind your own business if you're a hater. It sounds great.

My point is I'm doing more than you did at this age, so STFU

Glad I could help, enjoy!
Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was able to trade my Z's for the wardens, that's why

He said wardens don't play low. That truck was playing like 25hz ripping my buddy Brandon's hat off.. Wardens play nasty low.
They should get nasty in 20 cubes tuned to 25hz with 16 square inches of port per cube on the TFE, yeah?

Bro stop taking out your arse!!! Wardens hammer the lows, this truck was wicked at finals,

I only have 45 cubes gross //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.