Silverado DDZ build

You'll like it. It's a really handy tool. If you find you're not using it I probably have something to trade you for it. My WT3 (the old version) isn't compatible with aything newer then Windows XP which I haven't used in some time.
There's this thing called compatibility mode..

And virtual machines.

Either way it's cheaper than a new dats

I don't remember, lol
Somewhere between 150 and 160 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif real specific
Hmmm. Thanks for narrowing it down

Any time!

I'm going to start tearing down the box after I go to Panera's and pick my girl up some lunch, lol
Sweet. Got my new battery in yesterday so I'm going to start the new box hopefully Monday.

What sub(s) again? Didn't you pick up some DD's?
Going to do 1 DD9918 supercharged. XS D7500 came in, thats a heavy battery man. Deal on the 21 fell through so I might build another box for that also.

Going to do 1 DD9918 supercharged. XS D7500 came in, thats a heavy battery man. Deal on the 21 fell through so I might build another box for that also.
Nice!

I considered trading my amp for two of the newest DD 9918's, but didn't. They're dual .5 coils.

What is yours? Do you want more? If so, I could still probably take him up on that trade deal. I could do $500 each plus shipping for you

Those D7500's are awesome!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.