Should I just kill myself?

I have no idea, I dont know anything about welding. I was playing it after he welded it and it was holding up great.
Im sure it will hold but tig welding it would of seemed up the crack very nicely there wouldn't have been burn-through holes. Im just saying im not trying to be an ass and say you shouldn't have done what you did, but for future use I would recommend you find a tig welder and a guy that can use it. It will save you some body work time.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

tig is not structural from waht i was told by a professional welder. it will not hold.

RichardSimmons.jpg

Mannnnnn.....i been there a 100000000s times....not just with car audio but with cars that are modded in general.

Just gotta push through it honestly, itll get better.

Just forget about it for a lil while.

Go buy a Honda Ruckus for dailys and be set.

But good luck none the less man, i dont wanna see this get torn apart and parted

I just couldnt see myself taking a 2006 Chevy with 46k miles and letting it sit.
Yehhh.....its a tough one.

I mean just for like a weekend, just take ur girls car or friends drive.

Youll get that drive back too finish it the right way

Im just tired of driving it everyday, and if I drive a car daily, it wouldnt be anything that could tow it. Whatever car I get for SPL will have no insurance and will never be driven, just trailered around. Im not doing that to a new car.

I would fix this van and get a daily driver..well pretty much drive the van one day..drive the car the next day...etc

and far as your 16v problems i would get an 300 amp alternator w/ an Ext. Reg and run all hc16vs

and if not keep the 12v alternator and use harrison labs flux caps

or dual alternator setup (if you can fit it)

this van can be a daily driver BUT you dont have to drive it daily..you have invested alot of money and time...and if you installed everything yourself you would have saved ALOT of money for the 16v system and the headache wouldnt be so large because you'll have your sweat and blood in it...lol Also i remember back when you first bought this van ppl were flaming on you because you bought a new van..(seems like they knew you was going to destory it)

PS its all up to you..your money and your wants/needs

Imagine Audiolife coming in about someone bashing Kinetik........

Dont matter what the thread would be about, if someone mentioned kinetik in a thread......BAM, Audiolife to the rescue, lawl!

By the way, I like my powermaster much better. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Keep what you got and get a cheap daily car, unless you want the hassle of tearing down your van, and building another van. Its already loud as ****, why get rid of it? Give it some time.

yea, i say pick up a beater for a dd, and have the van drivable if possible, so you can drive to competitions. i mean ****, if you HAD to, (and this could be retarted, forwarning you now) if you drive it rarely, just have a huge 12v batt with no alt, and charge it after every few drives. i have no clue how fast itd drain tho, so take in consideration i have no clue what im talking about. just an idea

sell it, get a little older 2500HD to tow a trailer and buy a $500 astro.

problem is, i dont think you'll be happy with just a daily. I know i want a daily thats loud as piss, so its going to be a toss up.

bump every now and then....? or bump every day all day.... ? hard choice

(or buy a vehicle with a factory 8" sub like i did to hold me over til i can afford another build... lol)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.