Is this site real or sell fakes?

Diamond is whored out just like every other mainstream brand.

Yes it is real Diamond equipment, sold at dealer cost. Just like all the Kicker, Alpine, JL, JBL, RE, Pioneer, Sony, and every other brand on their site.

They are a piece of **** trans-shipping site just like all the other ones online.

And also the reason I don't carry trans-shipped lines.

Seems like they have real good prices.I heard those diamonds are amazing sounding components.
yep. their prices are dealer prices on diamond.

Thus the reason I say that diamond is whored out.

I have been approached by Diamond Audio distributors that wanted to have me carry their lines in our shop. We declined because the prices the gave me where the same or more than what was posted online. You can't have a brick and mortar shop like that.

Buy the diamond online if you like.

And thank you for killing the Brick and Mortar shops all over the nation.

where I am from I have no choice but to buy online. The stereo places around here won't warranty their products so why pay the extra $500 for nothing? They won't even install at a discount if I buy from them.

where I am from I have no choice but to buy online. The stereo places around here won't warranty their products so why pay the extra $500 for nothing? They won't even install at a discount if I buy from them.
Man...I will say this. If your local shops will not warranty products (that actually are legit warranty issues), you need to look at other shops.

The whored out mainstream brands have actually created the junk shops that you are talking about. Many shops are so used to swapping out crap product that they have started to offer horrible service in return.

It you find a quality shop that will offer quality service, you will be far more happy w/ your install and customer service.

Man...I will say this. If your local shops will not warranty products (that actually are legit warranty issues), you need to look at other shops.
The whored out mainstream brands have actually created the junk shops that you are talking about. Many shops are so used to swapping out crap product that they have started to offer horrible service in return.

It you find a quality shop that will offer quality service, you will be far more happy w/ your install and customer service.
I agree I would pay more for better quality and service forsure.

Everyone's going out on a limb assuming that Woofers actually has the Diamond components in stock. They are famous for allowing you to purchase something, charging your card, then doing a bait and switch due to a system error OR saying the product is on back order. I wish you luck if you choose to deal with them but be warned that if you encounter a problem, you are completely on your own!

i have placed 2 or 3 orders with them. i placed a order four 12s they did put a hold on the order called my house and they wanted to make sure i wanted 4 subs cuz i guess they thought i might of did by mistake. well on the phone i was able to get some info on the subs.

Everyone's going out on a limb assuming that Woofers actually has the Diamond components in stock. They are famous for allowing you to purchase something, charging your card, then doing a bait and switch due to a system error OR saying the product is on back order. I wish you luck if you choose to deal with them but be warned that if you encounter a problem, you are completely on your own!
never had that issue. i like to call in my orders but with them i have not felt a need to do that.

never had that issue. i like to call in my orders but with them i have not felt a need to do that.
They tried to bait and switch me twice. Once on a JBL BPX 1100.1 for a Memphis MCD100 through their store and again on eBay for some installation accessories. I thought surely they would have stocked the products they listed on eBay, but I was wrong.

They also had the wrong dimensions on a set of components that I ordered from them and as a result they didn't fit the factory location of my vehicle. Woofers even pulled the "all sales final on closeout items" BS excuse on me and offered me a 30% off "credit" for my next purchase. Never once in the volley of emails and telephone calls did they fess up about THEIR mistake of listing the wrong cutout dimensions for the 6.5" woofers in that component set.

Three orders and three negative experiences. Guess who I won't order from again?

They tried to bait and switch me twice. Once on a JBL BPX 1100.1 for a Memphis MCD100 through their store and again on eBay for some installation accessories. I thought surely they would have stocked the products they listed on eBay, but I was wrong.
They also had the wrong dimensions on a set of components that I ordered from them and as a result they didn't fit the factory location of my vehicle. Woofers even pulled the "all sales final on closeout items" BS excuse on me and offered me a 30% off "credit" for my next purchase. Never once in the volley of emails and telephone calls did they fess up about THEIR mistake of listing the wrong cutout dimensions for the 6.5" woofers in that component set.

Three orders and three negative experiences. Guess who I won't order from again?
thats not good for your bro. they have been good to me and alot of otheres i guess u gota know what your buyings and if there selling stuff that they dont have in stock thats bad and about the wrong size speaker well thats real bad on there part.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.