Should I just kill myself?

If I kept the van, I would have to put dual alts on it and for the bracket they make I would need a different alt then what I already have and thats so much more money. With the money that crap would cost I could buy an Astro.

Im just tired of having this new car and it being one thing after another. If I got an Astro it would be a trailer car, no AC, no power steering, just a crapton of alts and one nasty system. I would come back with a system louder than my current one... Even with all the stress, pain, and agony this has caused me, SPL runs in my veins, I just cant stop. It would be a straight up trailer ride, and would be so easy to get loud. My Express ***** bawlz for getting loud.

Why not now buy a half ton with a flatbed trailer?? Could probably find a good deal on craigslist. Running a dual alt can't be that much more than what it cost me to run duals.

If you are that stressed out man just get rid of it as a whole and start over. I've had to do that before and boy did I feel totally worry free. Now I got strictly a daily driver, to and from work. And a daily driver/demo truck as a weekend warrior.

Trailer queens are gey though!!

This thing is just so much hassle, its not worth it.

Would be so much easier for an Astro. Everything has already been done for an Astro. Bunch of alts, lowering, rims, box design, etc. Its all been done for an Astro and I know how to do it. My van has 8 lug rims, 3/4 ton suspension, cant be bagged with this box in it, 2 alts MIGHT not even fit, etc.

If I bought a 1st gen Astro I could buy the van, bodykit, rims, paint it, and drop it for under a couple grand.

Not sure... A buddy of mine who I was helping build his Astro welded up my passanger door for me. Driver door still needs to be done.

Btw, this is the box we are building for his Astro. I designed it the other day. 8 15s in a 4th order Superman box.

19.png

Heres pics of my van. Theres videos in my sig. Keep in mind thats at 10v battery voltage and under 1v input voltage per amp. Car will do a 157.x just above 30hz at that voltage. When I get my linedriver in and charge the batteries its easily a 160+ @ 30hz musical setup with 6 3krms amps.

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture011-4.jpg

Picture013.jpg

good news. you shouldn't spend any more on that shitty sounding money pit.
The bad news is I would build a van that sounds even "worse". Way more mids/highs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

/life.
But seriously, that's what cars are - just one mother ****ing problem after another. then you die. the end.
I bet you got nothin on my Maxima's problems/issues/C.A. complications...

but in the end. i recently sold it... was tired of puttin F-in money into it... reason is, even if you fixed everything...who's to say something else isn't about to happen

Just pay somebody to pay somebody to pay somebody to send money to somebody to pay somebody to steal your van.
I know a guy who knows a guy who might know someone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.