Should I just kill myself?

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Mother****er man, Im so pissed off at my car. Honestly I think Im just going to sell it. Im so done with ****ing around and driving that thing everyday, its nothing but problems. Maybe I can just burn it to the ground and collect insurance on it. If I knew I could I would go light the thing up right now without as much as a seconds thought.

Right now my van isnt even driveable until I either get a second (12v) alt on it and wire the electrical systems seperately or just put the electrical back to 12v if Im going to sell it.

I just dont even know, Im so pissed off at it right now I just want to get rid of it. Driving the thing daily and worrying about if I can get it done by this show or that show, worrying if it will start, being in a rush to get things done, and all the other problems with driving a massive bass van everyday stress me to no end. Its a full time job maintaining it, and its more money or time than I want to put into it.

If anyone is interested in buying it, PM me. If you know anyone that might even be slightly interested, let them know I will sell it. I would sell it fully loaded, just a box, totally empty, or any combination. Its an 06 Chevy Express 2500 Cargo with the 4.8L Vortec. Right around 46,xxx miles I think. Its an awesome van for a huge system (has 24 15s bandpass with lots of room to spare), just any van this size/weight/complicated would be a crappy daily driver.

What to do?

Im thinking if I sell it, I will buy a decent car to drive everyday, maybe an older midsize truck or SUV to pull a trailer for a van. After that I would buy a real cheap beater Astro which would be just a system car, no driving at all.

What does everyone think? Besides FIALLLLLLL, obviously. Keep the van and keep sinking so much money and time into it? Or get rid of it and build an Astro for music and just have a regular daily driver?

stop sinking all the money in it and buy a cheap ass honda for daily.. you see em all day long on tr.. pick one up that is well maintained and drive it daily.. then work on the van with extra time and money.. so you don't have to worry about.. hmmm if i switch to this will i make it to school/work tomorrow..

Even then, this van has been nothing but problems one little setback after another. Nothing wrong with the van, Ive just had back luck with it. This is the final straw that just pissed me off and pushed me over the edge.

/life.

But seriously, that's what cars are - just one mother ****ing problem after another. then you die. the end.

Even then, this van has been nothing but problems one little setback after another. Nothing wrong with the van, Ive just had back luck with it. This is the final straw that just pissed me off and pushed me over the edge.
quit lying to yourself, you have "bad luck" with every vehicle you've ever had involving large stereos.

welcome to car audio.

I would consider making an offer on it, if I was closer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif How is it sinking money on you? o.o

I would say just get a 1/2 way decent driver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.