new sub came in today...

There must be a reason why. Why do you think Alpine and Pioneer have been mainstream for so long? Great products and great customer service.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif.......you need to meet new brands my friend

i never said stay away from them because they are made in china. there whole design is so basic. the level 3's get torn up in ported....they're just meh
Nice sub, but your so clueless its not even funny. I suppose you also think the Pico fuse issue is Pioneers fault as well?

Maybe so, but my Type-E's get loud as **** off of just 1300 watts.
my cawk slapping on a basketball will be louder on 1300 watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i never said stay away from them because they are made in china. there whole design is so basic. the level 3's get torn up in ported....they're just meh
And these obsidians are some new ground breaking design? Just looks like another assembly of cookie cooker parts offered to anyone with enough money to start a company. Face it, most any internet brand is relying on a "basic" design.

And these obsidians are some new ground breaking design? Just looks like another assembly of cookie cooker parts offered to anyone with enough money to start a company. Face it, most any internet brand is relying on a "basic" design.
never said they were different....but at least they dont get torn up when in ported

what came in my box is better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i'm just saying what i heard. and believe me, this source is very legit.
he talked to rusty about it and lets just say that rusty didn't feel like talking anymore.
Yea ok exactly what I thought. So your making a claim with no personal experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.