most over-rated sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
w7 might not be worth the price but it has never been overrated..i dont see ppl runnning around saying its the next best thing to sugar cereal..its over priced not over rated
The W7 is overrated. I see people all the time running around here talking about how JL and the W7 is the best yet my 18" HaVocs always stomp them into the ground. People overrate the W7 ALL THE TIME.

...how can you judge subs when you're running two different sized subwoofers?
"because my 2 different sized subs with the right amps sound great, have a almost perfectly flat responce, and have no cancellation and miniscule total harmonic distortion" you can take my word for it untill i take some pictures of the oscilliscope with it all hooked up... i don't own the amps yet but i have tested the system with my buddies' amps and i allready know what it will sound like, what the oscilliscope reads, and roughly how to set the amps before i even drop them into the car... the resulting setup will/has looked great... have exellent sound quality, blow out my back window, and serve as a testimony that i have no consept of money" don't worry i'll have them within 3 months,and i'll post some readings... till then, you can leave my system alone... of course the POS they are resting in is certainly not their final resting place, that should chang by the end of the year

Huh?

I'm curious about an o'scope and speakers...always thought you needed some sort of signal input to make those work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The W7 is overrated. I see people all the time running around here talking about how JL and the W7 is the best yet my 18" HaVocs always stomp them into the ground. People overrate the W7 ALL THE TIME.
well likewise your 18's are being compared to 13's they SHOULD stomp the w7s i don't think they are too terrible of a sub when installed right

Huh?
I'm curious about an o'scope and speakers...always thought you needed some sort of signal input to make those work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yeah dude, i used 2 of 3 of my buddies 1000/1's, i just said that

"because my 2 different sized subs with the right amps sound great, have a almost perfectly flat responce, and have no cancellation and miniscule total harmonic distortion" you can take my word for it untill i take some pictures of the oscilliscope with it all hooked up... i don't own the amps yet but i have tested the system with my buddies' amps and i allready know what it will sound like, what the oscilliscope reads, and roughly how to set the amps before i even drop them into the car... the resulting setup will/has looked great... have exellent sound quality, blow out my back window, and serve as a testimony that i have no consept of money" don't worry i'll have them within 3 months,and i'll post some readings... till then, you can leave my system alone... of course the POS they are resting in is certainly not their final resting place, that should chang by the end of the year
lol.

I still don't get what you were trying to say, that paragraph made no sense.
i failed english a year you'll have to excuse me... but i was saying that i know what my finished system does because my buddy ,who deals jl and sold me the subs, let me hook up 2 of his amps and we did a reading when i bought them... but i don't have the amps right now and never thought i'd have to prove that my system sounds good without letting people hear it... (newwer to the forum thing) so i don't have any pictures to prove the reading and can't get them untill i buy the amps myself so untill then just leave my system alone

2 x 18" vrs 1 x 12?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...