Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, Eminence built drivers are still being used in the world renowned Klipsch Klipschorn, La Scala II, Cornwall III, and Heresy III the only speaker to be in continuous production for over 60 years and selling for $7500.

They are probably superior in build quality and performance than most if not all the Chinese, Malaysian, Mongolian, and Taiwanese built components and coaxials that you probably have in your car. So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

FYI, Eminence built drivers are still being used in the world renowned Klipsch Klipschorn, La Scala II, Cornwall III, and Heresy III the only speaker to be in continuous production for over 60 years and selling for $7500.
They are probably superior in build quality and performance than most if not all the Chinese, Malaysian, Mongolian, and Taiwanese built components and coaxials that you probably have in your car. So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
ahhh but sir you're missing the point of making fun of him entirely //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I guess the joke's on you. I don't even have a car. Public trans all the way for me. So you can put that in your ass, just remove your daddy's d!ck first.

I cant believe you actually made this thread... get a fuc*ing life man.. come on. sorry you dont like white people but its 2008 bit*h grow up.

Im gonna say yes his parents did pay for the car, or its in their name and the insurance is
And they gave a hefty down payment to where their son could afford to make it seem like hes a big boy now paying it on his own

He might have paid for all the equipment himself.....but thats still hard to believe being that hes in school full time and we dont know what he does for a job....

So in conclusion......he only pays for all his spending money....Mom and Dad pays for all the real stuff

ALL of the car is in my name. ALL of the insurance is in my name. ALL the equipment is payed for by me. ALL of the wheels and suspension was paid by me. Yes, I have recieved 500 or so dollars for xmas and whatnot.. big deal?... no. And yes my dad let me borrow 1k for the wheels.. and i have almost payed him off.. The only way you can say my parents help me is bc i live with them. so no i dont pay rent or bills. but EVERY SINGLE THING that has to do with the car is paid out of my pocket. if you guys are broke and can just be haters... haha that ***** for you but im living good. and yes... im only 18.

as i said in the other thread.....

ALL of the car is in my name. ALL of the insurance is in my name. ALL the equipment is payed for by me. ALL of the wheels and suspension was paid by me. Yes, I have recieved 500 or so dollars for xmas and whatnot.. big deal?... no. And yes my dad let me borrow 1k for the wheels.. and i have almost payed him off.. The only way you can say my parents help me is bc i live with them. so no i dont pay rent or bills. but EVERY SINGLE THING that has to do with the car is paid out of my pocket. if you guys are broke and can just be haters... haha that ***** for you but im living good. and yes... im only 18.

dont feel like quoting everyone.. but yes i got suspension work done.. its been lifted 1.5 in the front and 2.5 in the back i believe. He rqaised the back higher so that once the whole stereo was in it would drop and not hit the wheels. The guy said i can also lower it once we know the final height.. but i dont know if i will due to rubbing. It only BARELY rubs now at 100% turn and i dont want any more. also, id liek to get a big brake upgrade but i need to save up some money first these wheels set me back a good amount lol. i hope to have more pics today... and to all the positive comments thank you!

I cant believe you actually made this thread... get a fuc*ing life man.. come on. sorry you dont like white people but its 2008 bit*h grow up.

Looks like someone has finally decided to come clean. Your story seems to change a lot. That's okay, keep it coming. The truth shall set you free.

We shall overcome!!

Looks like someone has finally decided to come clean. Your story seems to change a lot. That's okay, keep it coming. The truth shall set you free.
We shall overcome!!
um.. what exactly changed about my story?

i havent lied about one thing... your still a fu**ing idiot. and i dont care if you dont like my comments. im not even racist. i just hate people like you. if your like that because your upset about your ethnicity, then im sorry but blame your parents man not me...

i havent lied about one thing... your still a fu**ing idiot. and i dont care if you dont like my comments. im not even racist. i just hate people like you. if your like that because your upset about your ethnicity, then im sorry but blame your parents man not me...
No, that's how you roll. Bleed your parents for every dime that you can and then blame them for everything. Spoiled, rich, white boy. You are a disgrace and you should be forevermore banned from this site.

Morning wood our very own reverend jackson of civil rights here on ca.com .... never question him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...