Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning wood our very own reverend jackson of civil rights here on ca.com .... never question him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Exactly, it is a foolish man that crosses me. The truth is on my side.

Ok gotcha. It is a 4x4 right? So any thoughts on painting the cladding/mirrors/rims?

I know you liked the Ironman Edition for the paint scheme, but I think the rims would have fit the Limited better. Check out this pic. You could add that stuff later though. But I would get the chrome door handles, mirror caps and grille...It would set your rims off better:

5OD-4UA.JPG

agreed.... i didnt plan on the wheels when i first got the car. However i do have the giovanna faceplates for the rims that make them mainly black with some chrome. and i wont change out the whole grill but maybe a few other things to chrome.. thanks ffor the ideas!

Oh I forgot those Giovannas came with the faceplates. Definitely post up some pics with them. Sounds good man...Have you started the enclosure/amp rack yet? Hurry up and finish! Quit arguing with the retards on here!

No, that's how you roll. Bleed your parents for every dime that you can and then blame them for everything. Spoiled, rich, white boy. You are a disgrace and you should be forevermore banned from this site.
lol do you even think about what your saying or just type? you dont even make sense.. i bet you feel awesome though liek such a big badass forum thug! congrats! lol fuc**ing loser. i pay for ALLLLLLL my sh*t so get off my back

lol do you even think about what your saying or just type? you dont even make sense.. i bet you feel awesome though liek such a big badass forum thug! congrats! lol fuc**ing loser. i pay for ALLLLLLL my sh*t so get off my back
He just doesn't like the fact that you are trying to be black. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

But you asked me to create this thread.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

yea i got the faceplates theyre getting painted the ford black right now though so im not sure when i pick them up. but ill def post pics. hopefully i get the box/apms started today... i may mount one under the box.. but we'll see

He just doesn't like the fact that you are trying to be black. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Trust me... im not trying to be black. i have better things to do.

But you asked me to create this thread.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
well if you actually take everything so literally... then please go shoot yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...