Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i'm extremely broke while making 60k a year at age 24. thats why i'm hating. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

While having an extra $10K in my pocket every year would be nice, I don't think I could stand to live at home now...perhaps I have my priorities reversed, I should want rims before independence.

Peace, land, spinnaz...

Why can't you say what you do?

Drug dealer?

It'd be cool if you'd finish the install cause it looks good and everything, other than sit on here and comment to people...that's for afterwards.

as i said in the other thread.....ALL of the car is in my name. ALL of the insurance is in my name. ALL the equipment is payed for by me. ALL of the wheels and suspension was paid by me. Yes, I have recieved 500 or so dollars for xmas and whatnot.. big deal?... no. And yes my dad let me borrow 1k for the wheels.. and i have almost payed him off.. The only way you can say my parents help me is bc i live with them. so no i dont pay rent or bills. but EVERY SINGLE THING that has to do with the car is paid out of my pocket. if you guys are broke and can just be haters... haha that ***** for you but im living good. and yes... im only 18.
Care to post a pic of ur license and insurance with name on it

You can block out any number or address u feel comfortable with

And you didnt say what u do or how u got the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...