Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone back on topic ****....

and shut up. your an idiot. sorry i have money dumbass
Man every thing is all good with your BUILD IMO!!! Rims, your system, everything is a joy to watch cant wait till you finish!!! i think you should black out your whip though!!

sick setup man, and although the rims are huge, they are pretty bada**, and in flordia theres no need for offroad tires and such because of the lack of diverse weather, so all the power to ya. I like it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

This thread is so confusing. Has nobody payed attention to the fact that he is gonna drop it when everything is finished. I think he's doing a great job, and after being lowered that thing is gonna look sick. Especially if he's gonna be able to tuck them any.

Great install

Great wheels

rimsandwires007copy.jpg

OMG GUYZ THAT LOOKS LIKE TOTAL SHYT

Seriously, thats gonna be awesome.

Hope you like it, don't know if you've gotten anyone to do some chops for you, but that was just a 5 minute job with very little knowledge of photoshop. Not even sure how far you would be dropping it, but owell.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gifThis thread is so confusing. Has nobody payed attention to the fact that he is gonna drop it when everything is finished. I think he's doing a great job, and after being lowered that thing is gonna look sick. Especially if he's gonna be able to tuck them any.

Great install

Great wheels
And when he lowers that Explorer it will truly look retarded.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Stop posting and runing this thread.

thanks man... and the only reason i dont talk about it is bc there was like a 5 page argument in this thread about money and whatnot and i just dont feel like everything starting again
I read through the whole thread again and didnt see where u said what u do for a living

Details man....details......few guys are right....its not important...and you dont have to.....but why not, if anyone asks me what i do for a living i wouldnt hesitate or brush it off if theres nothing to hide

Nor would i care if my mom or dad paid for anything....theres been a ton of people on here that just come out and say it and its no big deal

But when the ones that start out about How they paid for everything themselves and what not........than the rest find out they didnt.......haha...OMG....it gets ugly

Im gonna say yes his parents did pay for the car, or its in their name and the insurance is

And they gave a hefty down payment to where their son could afford to make it seem like hes a big boy now paying it on his own

He might have paid for all the equipment himself.....but thats still hard to believe being that hes in school full time and we dont know what he does for a job....

So in conclusion......he only pays for all his spending money....Mom and Dad pays for all the real stuff

Im gonna say yes his parents did pay for the car, or its in their name and the insurance is
And they gave a hefty down payment to where their son could afford to make it seem like hes a big boy now paying it on his own

He might have paid for all the equipment himself.....but thats still hard to believe being that hes in school full time and we dont know what he does for a job....

So in conclusion......he only pays for all his spending money....Mom and Dad pays for all the real stuff
I bet car and insurance is in his parents name, **** I'll have my insurance with my parents until I graduate college lol, I ain't ready for it to go up $200 a month.

Seriously though why does any care if its his or his parents? I think people are jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...