Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read through the whole thread again and didnt see where u said what u do for a living
Details man....details......few guys are right....its not important...and you dont have to.....but why not, if anyone asks me what i do for a living i wouldnt hesitate or brush it off if theres nothing to hide

Nor would i care if my mom or dad paid for anything....theres been a ton of people on here that just come out and say it and its no big deal

But when the ones that start out about How they paid for everything themselves and what not........than the rest find out they didnt.......haha...OMG....it gets ugly
bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me if i had a rich mommy an daddy it would be all over ... wouldnt hide it a bit. Nothing to be ashamed of, Just means you have a good chance of makeing something out of yourself. **** i dropped out of highschool and still make 20hr at lexus as a service tech //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Post what you do for a living!!

I bet car and insurance is in his parents name, **** I'll have my insurance with my parents until I graduate college lol, I ain't ready for it to go up $200 a month.
Seriously though why does any care if its his or his parents? I think people are jealous.
I just want him to admit it....if he pays for it or not, like it doesnt make him cooler in my eyes if he does

I wish my mom and dad would still pay any of my stuff..haha....id have some crazy toys;)

But he wants my opnion.
Pretty much, yeah.
You guys need to stop cutting him down....seriously, quit being ases and take what you like from it and keep ongoing negative ******* opinions to yourselves.
It's a FL/GA thing, don't like it go b!tch to the black guys that made it popular, not to the guys that actually make it look decent, at least he's not in a candy green caprice. Those 26's are HUGE but IMO they don't look bad at all, I would have done 24's but hey, its his truck!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Great build, I deff wanna hear it sometime! We need a daamn meet thats what we need.

I also wanna know how you afford all this! Off the top of my head i can just think that car new is like 25k those rims were probably like 4k you got spools of wiring fully loaded BTL's kinetiks!! what do you do!!

Also is your suspension and breaking stock? and do you rub? i got an explorer and people be talking about how 24's rub i cant imagine ur sitting stock on those 26's. If i did have the money though id throw some 26's on my explorer!

I think it looks good man. the rims realy catch my attention, and kinda like them. your install looks reallyyyy clean cant wait to see the final thing.

Very neat and clean wiring for anyone, but especially for an 18 year old. Most guys your age don't care at all about that. Great job. Nice Explorer and rims too.

If I had Joey's parents, I'd buy all the cheeseburgers at McDonalds and patiently lead Sblazer into the sea, where his girth and obese body would drown in the shallows....
lawl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Ok everyone back on topic ****....

and shut up. your an idiot. sorry i have money dumbass
what do you do at 18 while in school to afford a 5k system and 25k truck? i made about 20k a year with my first job right out of high school, sure i COULD have afforded something like that, but i had the common sense to save my money for more important things. let me guess, you still live at home with mommy?

and you guys cannot be serious about MW not being racist. search through his posts. 2/3 of them have something to do with whitey, bobo, the man, or mr charlie keeping a brother down.

If you are going to keep the rims, I suggest a brake upgrade and airbag suspension. The airbags will help you with supporting the system as well. Also, I would paint all the cladding and the mirrors glossy black to match the body, and then either paint the rims black, or just the lips black, or paint them silver to match that piece on the front bumper. Honestly everything look good except for the rims. And I'm not even trying to hate on you. Rim choice is pretty much the most important thing to consider for your exterior. The size and chrome finish just don't "go" with the rest of the car. There is no other chrome trim on the truck, and 26s are just too **** big for an Explorer. Also, if you are keeping them and you don't want to do airbags, I would put a lift-kit on there and go all "donked" out.

I bet car and insurance is in his parents name, **** I'll have my insurance with my parents until I graduate college lol, I ain't ready for it to go up $200 a month.
Seriously though why does any care if its his or his parents? I think people are jealous.
Read the thread. First, the question presented is not whether his parents are paying (common sense provides us the answer to that question). The question is why did his parents buy Eminence. Again, I did not want to make this thread -- Joey asked me to and I am just trying to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...