Is max gain bad? Help please!

Bobby you gotta stop this lil b*tch victim stuff dude. You are a grown ass man, please act like one.

Nothing you said there helps anyone solve anything. Please just stop man. People aren't perfect, it's ok, no reason to be a drama queen.

100% don't care. Pop talked a bunch of **** to and about me, but then blocked me like a bitchh. He's the type of guy who flips you off as he's driving away. We call them "flip and runners. So, I can and will say my peace. I called Pop a genius, what's the problem with that?

100% don't care. Pop talked a bunch of **** to and about me, but then blocked me like a bitchh. He's the type of guy who flips you off as he's driving away. We call them "flip and runners. So, I can and will say my peace. I called Pop a genius, what's the problem with that?

I'm not arguing about it; this is childish. You just like to watch your words be typed and feel some kind of power from it. If you made sense half the time, things wouldn't be like this, Bobby. Don't ruin this man's thread with your non-sense.

I'm not arguing about it; this is childish. You just like to watch your words be typed and feel some kind of power from it. If you made sense half the time, things wouldn't be like this, Bobby. Don't ruin this man's thread with your non-sense.

I called Pop a genius and the forum Einstein, what's the problem. I think that's pretty high praise. And, then I wished the author good luck with his build.

I might as well be talking to a brick wall.

OP, best of luck hahaha.

Buck, I've said it repeatedly, if somebody comes at me or starts talking shitt about me, I'm going to respond. I've done it since day 1 on here, and, it will always be that way. People used to stay up all night and make more accounts just to dislike my posts twice. I refuse to be bullied.

Im a newbie at this, when doing the gain setup, I’m having to turn up the gain practically all the way up to get the sub working.

also this is my first time ever hooking everything up so some tips/advice on how to properly hook up everything would be greatly appreciated. And yes I know this is a very budgeted system but I’d rather learn and blow these up than a w3 lol

- HU settings KENWOOD KDC-452U
- hpf (through)
- lpf (through)
- loudness (off)
- bass boost (off)
- sub level -15/+15 (0)
- mid -8/+8 (0)
- bass -8/+8 (-4)
- treble -8/+8 (+8)

- AMP settings BLAUPUNKT AMP1504 1500W
- front (HPF, Gain 0, Frq 0)
- rear (LPF, Gain ALMOST MAX, Frq 0)

- sub bridged 2 channels
- 6.5 on channels 3 & 4

- 10” inch Polk Audio DB1042 in Ported Box
- 350W rms 4ohm Single coil 1050w peak

- 2 x Kicker 6.5 DSC650
- 60W rms

Any updates? Did you get it straightened out?

Buck, I've said it repeatedly, if somebody comes at me or starts talking shitt about me, I'm going to respond. I've done it since day 1 on here, and, it will always be that way. People used to stay up all night and make more accounts just to dislike my posts twice. I refuse to be bullied.

Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Help the OP man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...