Is max gain bad? Help please!

What the heck I thought I responded to it earlier, my apologies! I was asking how would I adjust it then besides going back to adjusting gain, bass knob? Thanks!

All good. Just wanted to make sure you saw before you spent money trying to fix it.

Just turn the gain down on the amp. Then go into your headunit and should be under "function" then "Sub-W Level" and raise to +15. Then set the gain on the amplifier.

All good. Just wanted to make sure you saw before you spent money trying to fix it.

Just turn the gain down on the amp. Then go into your headunit and should be under "function" then "Sub-W Level" and raise to +15. Then set the gain on the amplifier.
Ok I’ll give it a shot in the morning thank you so much.
Also, my new amp arrives soon. This one is a class D 1800w 4 channel. With 320w rms in bridge mode 4ohm. But my sub rating is 350w rms...(had a brain fart and thought my subs were 320 and amp was 350 lol realized after it shipped 😅) will that work? Or would I have to return the amp?

I’m almost positive the 2 6.5 kickers won’t be able to run off that new amp too with that 60w rms rating. (New amp is 100w rms x 4 @ 4ohms)

Also, my new amp arrives soon. This one is a class D 1800w 4 channel. With 320w rms in bridge mode 4ohm. But my sub rating is 350w rms...(had a brain fart and thought my subs were 320 and amp was 350 lol realized after it shipped 😅) will that work? Or would I have to return the amp?

I’m almost positive the 2 6.5 kickers won’t be able to run off that new amp too with that 60w rms rating. (New amp is 100w rms x 4 @ 4ohms)

No problem at all.

Not the most ideal amp for the subwoofer but will work fine.

If your kicker speakers are overpowered you can just turn the gain down on the two channels they are running off of to get less power to them. If you look up videos on youtube on "how to set amp gains with multimeter" that can be helpful to learn.

Just get with @Popwarhomie, he is a genius and would never lead you wrong. He is the forum Einstein that we all go to even with the smallest of problems. Just don't question him, because he knows his shitt. Don't dare question his intellect. That wouldn't end well. Good luck with your build.

No problem at all.

Not the most ideal amp for the subwoofer but will work fine.

If your kicker speakers are overpowered you can just turn the gain down on the two channels they are running off of to get less power to them. If you look up videos on youtube on "how to set amp gains with multimeter" that can be helpful to learn.

It's always a problem with Pop. You will be the problem soon enough.

Appreciate it thank you!

This is his usual response to questions. Just sayin.

Dude is a dikk. Just sayin.

Just get with @Popwarhomie, he is a genius and would never lead you wrong. He is the forum Einstein that we all go to even with the smallest of problems. Just don't question him, because he knows his shitt. Don't dare question his intellect. That wouldn't end well. Good luck with your build.

Dude just stop already. I fuc*king losing brain cells just reading this sh!t. We get it. You don't like him. Move on

Bobby you gotta stop this lil b*tch victim stuff dude. You are a grown ass man, please act like one.

Nothing you said there helps anyone solve anything. Please just stop man. People aren't perfect, it's ok, no reason to be a drama queen.

This is very solid advice as a first thing to check. I don't get what all of the drama is about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...