Initial DSP 408 Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'd actually take out a piece of paper and draw/write things down in a diagram thats easy for you to remember and reference. I get messed up sometimes too since i do a lot of these dsp installs, they all jumble up in my mind.

i mean you cant really give up because of something like that man lol. Look on the bright side, at least you can get good sounding silk dome tweeters now. or some ring radiators

I'm stuck with the Pioneer Tweeters. That's what I designed the speaker pods for. I bough
i mean you cant really give up because of something like that man lol. Look on the bright side, at least you can get good sounding silk dome tweeters now. or some ring radiators

I'm still running the Pioneer tweeters. I designed the speaker pods for them. I designed the speaker pods for them.

Do you like these? Only 80 watts rms. I would run them off the Taramps DS250X2 and then run the Pioneer Pro 6.5 and the ABVFL65MB off of the Taramps DS800X4. Thoughts?
you didnt list anything.
If you have them ordered then theres not much to change. Just dont crank anything up until you are 100% sure the right crossovers are in place.

Also on your tweeter amp channels, turn the high pass on and put it around 500 - 1000hz just as a 2ndary buffer.

you didnt list anything.
If you have them ordered then theres not much to change. Just dont crank anything up until you are 100% sure the right crossovers are in place.

Also on your tweeter amp channels, turn the high pass on and put it around 500 - 1000hz just as a 2ndary buffer.

Screenshot_20191129-005420_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-005523_Samsung Internet.jpg

My buddy chris likes those rs28s in his mustang. I think it'll be fine

I already ordered the Pionerrs and some Pac Bass blockers. If they sound like crap, then, I will order the Daytons. What should I be setting my Bass amp at crossover wise? And, what should I be doing at the HU with the Bass crossover and subwoofer level. The gain is only about 1/3 at the most right now. The pressure in that little car is pretty intense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.