Initial DSP 408 Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list
Amazon damaged my order of tweeters and are refunding my money. So, now I'm looking for a 0air of tweeters to get. Any suggestions? They have to fit in the speaker pods that I made.

you are pretty much taking everything thats good on the market and saying NO fk all those because they dont fit on my pods. You can cover it with something else and just mount the tweeter with the tweeter mounting gear included in most tweeters nowadays. Otherwise you'll just be stuck with shitty sounding bullet tweeters.

you are pretty much taking everything thats good on the market and saying NO fk all those because they dont fit on my pods. You can cover it with something else and just mount the tweeter with the tweeter mounting gear included in most tweeters nowadays. Otherwise you'll just be stuck with shitty sounding bullet tweeters.

The pods already stick out 3" and that is far enough. I think those Dayton 28's will work, but there are so many versions of them. Which version do most people run in a car audio install?

I think that a 3" hole that is 3" deep is a pretty big hole to have for a tweeter. I didn't realize that tweeters were over 3" deep. My bad! Time to do more research.

I think I'm just going to order the Pioneer Pro 4" tweeters. I need something loud with the bass. I'll have to cut the pods a little bit, but they should still fit fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.