I Need A Hair-trick Amp For A Sundown X-15 V.2 D2 - In The 3k - 4k RMS Area

Sigh, here we go smh, it goes from what AMP to WW3. Ummm, bro, the size a damn sub doesn't consider it's a cooling effect, it's more in the design of the motor area, I stopped reading after you said that. Why? Because it's irrelevant. I don't have a problem with recommendations, I have a problem with smart-mouthed ass car audio professors is all, LMAO I asked a for the suggestion on an AMP not how a sub works it's cooling effect, the size of my trunk, the size of China lol if I was so smart and all that see? I didn't come here to bicker, and debate so miss anything I post, please. Your reply was more argumentative than insightful, and it didn't move or prove anything. Thanks for all that effort you put in. Jeeze.
lol you're a cringy autistic mess

Apparently the amount of coils and their respective power handling has nothing to do with the total power handling, only the "design of the motor area"

Last edited by a moderator:
See, that's just it, I'm not trying to debate, and what does me wanting to convo about amps have to do with what I literally don't know. I can tell by how rude you've become that I struck a nerve, this is petty and shouldn't have gone that far bro, I'm seriously cracking the hell up at you for being so consistent at your aimless and obviously heated approach. Bro chill the f**k out, no one has to listen to you or take any of your advice especially since you have none. Now beat it bro seriously wtf!!!  lol
Nice reply to one of the most knowledgeable, helpful and respected active members on this board... wow... where do these guys come from?

c4yI3MK.jpg

I probably should've left the hair trick part out because that left to much room for critical opinion, when I was looking for suggestions not opinions big difference, second of all my enclosure won't be confined to a trunk because my back seats let down and yes my co-worker owns a g6 with one Fi 15 on a two hifonics amps and his girl's hair goes crazy, but anyway, I'll leave that there to be not longer discussed. Thanks for you feedback though.
I reckon we have different definitions of loud too.   Again, pick any of the Korean 3K amps, they're identical besides the brand name.  Pick Brazilian if you're tight on space or funds and buy new with warranty, or if you want something better than cookie cutter with some original R&D buy Rockford or MMats, but you'll be spending for the proprietary in-house engineering.

I have an atomic 5k. Absolute tank never had a problem running half ohm clipped running voltage low. Typical korean board for you. I also have two taramps hd8000v1 non voltmeter version. Cheap and lots of power but needs decent electrical and cannot be run below rates ohm or with heavy clip safely. The newer bass models can handle more abuse but still not as strong as korean boards. Im buying new amps for my new build and they are Brazilian aswell. If you want 3-4k clamped either a korean 5k at half ohm or a Brazilian 5k at 1ohm will get you that. Pick what type you want and buy any of the top brands that fit your budget and appearance tastes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.