I Need A Hair-trick Amp For A Sundown X-15 V.2 D2 - In The 3k - 4k RMS Area

You know what I meant smart-ass, but anyway. No to the 2 12"s, I've had some installed before I quit, and I don't like to repeat size, I like to experiment with different sizes. As far as my trunk, the two 12s I used to own were in a 4.25 cube enclosure plus my back seats let down allowing the bass to fill the cabin, so how do you know how small my trunk is, a small car doesn't mean small trunk. It's not a Chevy trunk, but it fits more than you obviously know. As far as the AMPLIFIER you suggested (The Topic), I appreciate that, not too familiar with them, but I'll look into that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn if you know so much why would you ask for recommendations on amps?

"no I don't like that amp already I see things designed not like they should be"

Please tell us what is wrong with that amp?

No, I don't want two 12s, it won't be better off because of the frequency inside my cabin, didn't ask what woofer do you guys like, no I don't like that amp already I see things designed not like they should be, lol nope sorry. Thank you for at least ending it with a lil relevancy. 
uhm dude what the fk lmfao. Only thing different is two 12s have better cooling, more power handling and more cone area, you'll be louder throughout the frequency range and you can throw a bigger amp. As for you talking about stuff like taramps, you have absolutely no idea what the difference between a full bridge design and half bridge design and how each  design makes their power. Maybe a little less talking and a lot more researching and educating yourself before declaring what you think is best with bassless assumptions. Being educated on the subject is better than asking others to spoon feed you brand recommendations when literally all the brands you stated use the same damn manufacturing plant in Korea with the same amps with their sticker name slapped on it. 

Btw, small amps cant make power, yup. rated at 12.8 volts as well.

6 minutes ago, Jeffdachef said:

uhm dude what the fk lmfao. Only thing different is two 12s have better cooling, more power handling and more cone area, you'll be louder throughout the frequency range and you can throw a bigger amp. As for you talking about stuff like taramps, you have absolutely no idea what the difference between a full bridge design and half bridge design and how each  design makes their power. Maybe a little less talking and a lot more researching and educating yourself before declaring what you think is best with bassless assumptions. Being educated on the subject is better than asking others to spoon feed you brand recommendations when literally all the brands you stated use the same damn manufacturing plant in Korea with the same amps with their sticker name slapped on it. 

Btw, small amps cant make power, yup. rated at 12.8 volts as well.

Sigh, here we go smh, it goes from what AMP to WW3. Ummm, bro, the size a damn sub doesn't consider it's a cooling effect, it's more in the design of the motor area, I stopped reading after you said that. Why? Because it's irrelevant. I don't have a problem with recommendations, I have a problem with smart-mouthed ass car audio professors is all, LMAO I asked a for the suggestion on an AMP not how a sub works it's cooling effect, the size of my trunk, the size of China lol if I was so smart and all that see? I didn't come here to bicker, and debate so miss anything I post, please. Your reply was more argumentative than insightful, and it didn't move or prove anything. Thanks for all that effort you put in. Jeeze.

Topic - Amplifiers -  (Me): I'm looking for a bad ass (should have left hair trick out) amp for my sub. I know a lot of them and I already made my decision, I just want to have a normal innocent discussion on Amps. (Whoever): Raarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Why would ye want such a set-up matey, one 15"? Muahahahahaaaa, you'd be better off getting 2 12" pyle, oh and by the way, you're a f*****g idiot!" LOL.

You don't have to be a direction changing smart mouth lil ass to give a suggestion, is all I'm trying to say. I don't wanna hear it.

Sigh, here we go smh, it goes from what AMP to WW3. Ummm, bro, the size a damn sub doesn't consider it's a cooling effect, it's more in the design of the motor area, I stopped reading after you said that. Why? Because it's irrelevant. I don't have a problem with recommendations, I have a problem with smart-mouthed ass car audio professors is all, LMAO I asked a for the suggestion on an AMP not how a sub works it's cooling effect, the size of my trunk, the size of China lol if I was so smart and all that see? I didn't come here to bicker, and debate so miss anything I post, please. Your reply was more argumentative than insightful, and it didn't move or prove anything. Thanks for all that effort you put in. Jeeze.
if you refuse to understand how car audio works then dont ask questions let the shop do everything for you. 

Topic - Amplifiers -  (Me): I'm looking for a bad ass (should have left hair trick out) amp for my sub. I know a lot of them and I already made my decision, I just want to have a normal innocent discussion on Amps. (Whoever): Raarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Why would ye want such a set-up matey, one 15"? Muahahahahaaaa, you'd be better off getting 2 12" pyle, oh and by the way, you're a f*****g idiot!" LOL.

You don't have to be a direction changing smart mouth lil ass to give a suggestion, is all I'm trying to say. I don't wanna hear it.
Get off the internet if you cant handle it. This thread deserves a Bird Box Meme.

if you refuse to understand how car audio works then dont ask questions let the shop do everything for you. 

Get off the internet if you cant handle it. This thread deserves a Bird Box Meme.
LOL, no you just need to find another topic bro. Your skull deserves a better brain lol, man enough of you. Get you some rest homie lol.

says the guy with zero intelligence in his responses. Cant even post a proper debate because you literally no nothing about car audio and you try to put off more than you do and when your ass gets called out on it, you get overly offended. Get off the internet and good riddance.

says the guy with zero intelligence in his responses. Cant even post a proper debate because you literally no nothing about car audio and you try to put off more than you do and when your ass gets called out on it, you get overly offended. Get off the internet and good riddance.
See, that's just it, I'm not trying to debate, and what does me wanting to convo about amps have to do with what I literally don't know. I can tell by how rude you've become that I struck a nerve, this is petty and shouldn't have gone that far bro, I'm seriously cracking the hell up at you for being so consistent at your aimless and obviously heated approach. Bro chill the f**k out, no one has to listen to you or take any of your advice especially since you have none. Now beat it bro seriously wtf!!!  lol

You know what I meant smart-ass, but anyway. No to the 2 12"s, I've had some installed before I quit, and I don't like to repeat size, I like to experiment with different sizes. As far as my trunk, the two 12s I used to own were in a 4.25 cube enclosure plus my back seats let down allowing the bass to fill the cabin, so how do you know how small my trunk is, a small car doesn't mean small trunk. It's not a Chevy trunk, but it fits more than you obviously know. As far as the AMPLIFIER you suggested (The Topic), I appreciate that, not too familiar with them, but I'll look into that.
I would highly suggest you drop your attitude around here real quick esp us veterans who have been in the car audio game a long time and know what works, what doesn't and not to mention how to get painstakingly loud. Because if that's the case, good luck seeking any type of help from any of us. We don't play that. Esp since you live in a trailer park. Judging by the pic of your 2 dr car, your trunk doesn't look all that big. Newer cars' trunks nowadays are smallish. As for my amp, it's the best deal on the market, moneywise in comparison to bigger names. Look it up on youtube. Plenty of dyno vids.

Lets hope he doesn't join any Facebook groups if he's gonna get easily butthurt here @Jeffdachef lol. Can't handle any smartasses and he's bent outta shape. Gotta be some young kid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.