How many wire runs and number of RMS Watts you running?

;7421533']you sir' date=' are an idiot. unless his car is 30+ ft long, then yes it will support it[/quote']
You must have missed something on the chart, i posted it again below. Pay close attention and read the information in the fourth line down, sixth column over. I stand by my post with the AWG Current Rating Chart to support it......... now prove your post.

Don't get me wrong, not wanting to argue, no point when the facts are plainly there to see. So maybe you should think about who is giving out misleading and incorrect information...............

1 pos, 1 neg of 1/0. grounded to chassis with 1/0 front/back. RT up front, YT in rear. 200a HO alt. prolly ~1.5-1.7kw rms. i dont know what volt drops are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.