So here is my prob. I recently got my hand on two pairs of Jbl component systems. The JBL club 6500c and the JBL stage 6000c. I want to put these in my car (nissan versa note sv 2014) since my stock speakers are shot. I have a sony xplod 4 channel 50 watt rms (per channel) amp that I want to use with them. I know coaxials are better in the back but it is what it is and I am stuck with components. I need help with the following:
- Which component set to place in the front and which in the back
- Do I use new thicker speaker wire or are factory wires ok?
- Most important of all where do I place my front tweeters and where do I place the rear ones? This is becoming a headache
- If coaxials are absolutely better in the rear is there a way to DIY components into coaxials? If not please help me with question 3 or tell me where to go from here.
- I have HPF and LPF settings on my amp for front and rear channels. How do I adjust those for front and rear?