Coaxial help needed

Needing two coaxial to replace my excelon xr 1800 7" as they are discontinued..for my 2019 dodge ram 1500 classic, I cannot find anything..would like louder then the xr 1800..

Please help with suggestions
20200810_133756.jpg

Did you ever get the dsp to deequalize that factory radio. That would have allowed you to go active with separate tweeter and midbass driver upfront?Your factory eq was not allowing you to get a full frequency For your front stage or sub stage.

swappinf speakers isn’t going to be the difference maker

Did you ever get the dsp to deequalize that factory radio. That would have allowed you to go active with separate tweeter and midbass driver upfront?Your factory eq was not allowing you to get a full frequency For your front stage or sub stage.

swappinf speakers isn’t going to be the difference maker
No I didn't, I was thinking just get better coaxial and tweeters or something, one coaxial I guess is defected cutting in and out so I need to replace, don't want to spend $400 on DSP and run all the extra wires right now , just need a really good coaxial to go in door I guess.. I msgd ya on fb before I posted haha

Yes , I've decided to go with audiobahns suggestion of lanzar 6.5s, and make rings for them..looks like they take lots of power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.