Its been a while! BMW 3 series. F30. Speakers needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

metsfan89
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
What's up guys! Haven't been on in a while but I'm back and in need of assistance with upgrading the system in my 2016 bmw 320i. It doesn't have navi or the harmon audio system. Looking for a nice component set and amp. No sub for now. Going for a nice sq set up. Thank for help guys. It's good to be back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Nice, yeah, the ARTs did alright in stereo mode, 4 ohms, Didn't push them much. Was just getting into amp displays, seem to fit the part. I tried...
This place used to be thriving. This place has changed much like the hobby. The brick and mortar stores are phasing out leaving no one to host...
Not a whole lot of action on that front here if you're interesting in antique collecting. The hoarders have been collecting for a long time now...

About this thread

metsfan89

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
metsfan89
Delaware/jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date