Help with box tuning

Participant count
  • Participants list
You can't tell me a 30,000 watt series 6th order playing in the 10's and 20's like an earthquake isn't cool. It's a totally different experience than say even 35 hz. It just feels way different, so it can be very fun and mesmerizing, or almost trance like. That's what it's all about man.

You seem to have a vendetta against low bass, like you're gonna convince people to not tune low.
The big issue is that if you played a song for somebody 19 out of 20 people couldn't tell you what tone they were listening to was what frequency. I believe I gave the caveat that if OP wants to listen to bass test tracks or 50% speed music he might plan to tune in the 20s if not, there it is.

It's concerning that you can't even just rattle off some songs or artists that use that sort of material though. You would make a much better case saying "if you like listening to ____ or ____ you might want to consider tuning super low because they use a lot of 30hz and under tones".

Apart from those remixes that are just a regular song with test tones dubbed in and 50% speed stuff I don't see the guys with 20hz builds playing anything else or it sounds like ass if they try. And while I can get by with Bass Mechanic type techno or whatever you call it these days I do think that all of that slowed stuff is just super obnoxious. Cool for perhaps 30 seconds but after a full minute I want to **** off my .357 magnum.

You can't tell me a 30,000 watt series 6th order playing in the 10's and 20's like an earthquake isn't cool. It's a totally different experience than say even 35 hz. It just feels way different, so it can be very fun and mesmerizing, or almost trance like. That's what it's all about man.
So today i made
The big issue is that if you played a song for somebody 19 out of 20 people couldn't tell you what tone they were listening to was what frequency. I believe I gave the caveat that if OP wants to listen to bass test tracks or 50% speed music he might plan to tune in the 20s if not, there it is.

It's concerning that you can't even just rattle off some songs or artists that use that sort of material though. You would make a much better case saying "if you like listening to ____ or ____ you might want to consider tuning super low because they use a lot of 30hz and under tones".

Apart from those remixes that are just a regular song with test tones dubbed in and 50% speed stuff I don't see the guys with 20hz builds playing anything else or it sounds like ass if they try. And while I can get by with Bass Mechanic type techno or whatever you call it these days I do think that all of that slowed stuff is just super obnoxious. Cool for perhaps 30 seconds but after a full minute I want to **** off my .357 magnum.
I'm ended tuning my box to 35. It plays rebassed, it plays normal music, it plays everything from 28 to 60, so i'm pretty happy. thank you all and please don't be angry each other, we are all friends with the same love for car audio

So today i made

I'm ended tuning my box to 35. It plays rebassed, it plays normal music, it plays everything from 28 to 60, so i'm pretty happy. thank you all and please don't be angry each other, we are all friends with the same love for car audio

We’re all friends! I think at least haha. I have high respect for @hispls. He’s definitely shown me things that I didn’t know about and I’m smarter now because of his info.

Glad you’re happy with it! 35 is a pretty solid daily tuning for many people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...