Enclosure Help for 2 SA-8s

bgowdy

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 7, 2011
Campbellsville, Ky
Well i originally thought about just going with a different sub(s) due to he fact that the 6th order they are in takes up more space in my Caliber hatch then i would like with kiddos sports equipment and what not. I am looking for ideas for enclosure size. I will be going tried and true sub up port back more and likely. I am looking for the best mix of daily and spl that i can get but not competing or nothing just daily banger.

I will have about 1200 or watts on tap depending. I have a 3k but its turned it down due to electrical restraints lol. I was thinking 2.25 cubes net tuned to about 34hz?

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Well i originally thought about just going with a different sub(s) due to he fact that the 6th order they are in takes up more space in my Caliber hatch then i would like with kiddos sports equipment and what not. I am looking for ideas for enclosure size. I will be going tried and true sub up port back more and likely. I am looking for the best mix of daily and spl that i can get but not competing or nothing just daily banger.

I will have about 1200 or watts on tap depending. I have a 3k but its turned it down due to electrical restraints lol. I was thinking 2.25 cubes net tuned to about 34hz?
Box seems a little big for 8's, but I'm sure it would sound good on that power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds