Help bass does not sound right.

You know what go **** your self and this nonhelping form. You think you could ask for some help because you don't know everything and have spent time and money on this project. And all you get is a bunch of asshols that want to crack jokes and give there options but I still don't see any one with facts. So I guess I'll just go **** off and not waist any more of my time here. Thanks to anyone that was truly trying to help. To the rest eat ****.

I'm not questioning any ones advice. Just no one can give me a real answer. Just get rid of this or do that. What is the reason?

The reason is, experience. These guys have decades of experience. Amps don't run hotter at 2 ohms than they do at 1 ohms, they just don't. Running different size subs, rarely, if ever, works. And, you will learn that crappy subs can sound good in the right box and good subs will sound bad in a crappy box. So, there's your reasons that the veterans have been trying to teach/tell you.

Maybe nobody wants to type a dissertation on cancellation. I DID simplify it for you in a response earlier btw. Good advice was given and you persisted with some "forms" (Forums) advice on your 1 ohm stable amp overheating at 2 ohm. I suppose if you read it somewhere it must be true... right?
JR must have really triggered you I think. I'm seeing aggressive responses and no quoted responses to legit advice. Good luck making your lows sound better. Get laid or something while your at it.

Your right you can't belive everything you read. O by the way I'm reading this. And shredder2 I did your mom last night so **** off.

Classy... about what I expected from this one. Good luck on your bass pal.

YoU sHoUlD aDd A 15" sUb In ThErE tO oVeRcOmE cAnCeLlAtIoN... hey... I read that somewhere too.

Regardless of brand, if you really want to use the mixed sizes you can't have all 3 in a shared enclosure. The 12 will cause cancellation due to the previously mentioned difference of time to reach the frequency. I'm sure 1-12 or even 1-10 would be plenty as well as be easier on your electrical system.

The help you need is all in the previous posts.

Whatever you say to me on the Interwebs just bounces off you snowflaky *****. I learned to don my steel underwear when logging on around here long ago.

I gave legit advice, asked specific questions and you rambled on with your thinking. If that 12 is so important to you grab another and ditch the 10s.

I bet I could make 2 DDX-12s sound good on that RP2k @ 2 ohm in that truck and still leave room to add power eventually ez.

That box sure is a winner so just take that as constructive criticism.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.