2019 Grand Caravan - Sony XAV-AX1000 - No sound during phone calls

Participant count
  • Participant list

EngineGuy

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hoping someone within this community can help…

I have installed the Sony XAV-AX1000 into my 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan GT. I have used the PAC RP4-CH11and Maestro AVCH1 for installation to maintain steering wheel controls and backup camera. I followed all instructions and successfully completed install. Everything is working perfectly…EXCEPT…whenever I make/receive a call either through Apple CarPlay or just the Bluetooth function, the call doesn’t come through the speakers. The person on the other line can hear me fine but I cannot hear them. Apple CarPlay reads text messages, provides maps instructions, etc through the speakers fine it’s only phone calls that do not come through. I have exhausted my knowledge on the subject so now I’m reaching out to the community.

I think it has something to do with the factory installed amp but where to go with that, I don’t know. Please help and thank you in advance!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...